Beautiful '87 Limited with GNX exterior, Sell or Trade

I wish my finances didn't go to ****. I was looking for a car just like this. I live in Colorado, so not too bad of a drive.

new price is $12,000 or trade and that INCLUDES the following:
-practically new Corbeau Sport Style black cloth with G-body brackets
-Precision front mount intercooler in good condition with pipes and coupler's
-Lower front frame braces
-Kirban rear seat braces
-GN rear seat and center console

The way it is looking I may still have a shot at this car. Hopefully you have it in a month. My DD went up in flames and waiting on the money on that.

You might be in luck. There was a local guy that was going to get the car this past weekend, but said he still had to do some convincing with his other half. So....unfortunately the car still belongs to me:frown:

I have been searching local, but there isn't anything that is in my price range. There is one that has like 15k on it, but he wants 19k for it. I have been building FWD inline 4s for about 7 years and like the challenge. My last one was a domestic gone wrong. Dodge Neon SRT-4 with too may problems to list. I want a challenge, but don't want to fight physics with the FWD. That is why I picked this platform. RWD boosted V6. What more could you want? Hopefully they will be speedy with the money, but I don't think they will.

Can anyone vouch for this seller and/or look at this car? Not saying anything bad about the OP, but just would like a second eye on it. Kind of a long way from Colorado.

Will consider delivering as long as buyer sends a deposit and agrees to pay actual fuel charges.

Grr that sucks. 2tone is a stand up guy. He was very upfront with everything and answered all my questions. The price for this car is great. I wish that we could have made our deal go through. Just time wasn't on our side.