Beautiful 1986 GN for sale

Vick3636

This car is in very good shape I have recently rebuilt the motor and trans they have less than 200 miles on them the inside of the car is also in very good shape. I am asking $20,000.00 OBO I know what these cars are worth and the price is negotiable to a point. The
photo 1 (2).PNG
photo 1 (3).PNG
photo 1 (5).PNG
photo 1 (6).PNG
photo 1.JPG
photo.PNG
photo 3 (1).PNG
photo 2 (5).PNG
photo 2 (4).PNG
photo 2 (3).PNG
actual miles on the body is 97582 the front end has been completely rebuilt also. if your a seriously interested in the car you can call or text me at 903-503-4114 and i can send you a list of everything that has been done to the car. I also have a binder with all the paperwork of everything that has been done to the car and it will go with the car when it sales.

location. and mods on the car, the more the better, motor, trans, has to be reliable with cold a/c, im am a serious buyer, and seriously wanting one other car on this site, but im a tad bit short on he cash, am tring my best to come up with a little more(worst case seniero I will have the money in 2 moths, I said 3 in another thread, but know I will get a lll get more within 3 weeks, I wont lowball anyone if the car is worth what its worth,
honestly your car would be my second choice (please don't take offence because it looks great) buy I know my 1st choice migh not be out there in a month or 2, just like your beautiful cat might not.
I would rather buy a car that is a great shape,no rust with a built motor/tans, the a stock equall shape car with low miles.

Send me a text to this # 903-503-4114 and I'll send you a list of everything about the car and like I said the price is negotiable to a point

Also Interested but would like to see you just post the info here it will help you sell the car faster and I still have one of them their flip phones and texting is a PIA lol
Thanks for the info in advance.