Beat down at Etown

Thanks for the like on youtube, lmao. I ran 11.56 @119 to his 12.02@121 He got treed bad and I waited on him, put school buses between us. He wants more but he is building a race car wtf - I have a street car,,,,,, just a V6 -

dmorgan said:
Thanks for the like on youtube, lmao. I ran 11.56 @119 to his 12.02@121 He got treed bad and I waited on him, put school buses between us. He wants more but he is building a race car wtf - I have a street car,,,,,, just a V6 -

His sixty foot must have been horrific if you put school buses on him, yet he trapping faster than you. Every tenth in the sixty foot usually comes out to three tenths in ET, and at 121-mph he should be running in the high tens. He easily had over a 2.00 sixty foot. Either way, a kill is a kill, great work...

...Every tenth in the sixty foot usually comes out to three tenths in ET...

I think it's every 0.10 off the 60' is good for about 0.15 off the ET.

The other thing is these LS engine, 6-speed cars typically MPH a lot better than they ET so maybe not a high 10 for him....but agreed....his 60' must have been pretty bad.

His sixty foot must have been horrific if you put school buses on him, yet he trapping faster than you. Every tenth in the sixty foot usually comes out to three tenths in ET, and at 121-mph he should be running in the high tens. He easily had over a 2.00 sixty foot. Either way, a kill is a kill, great work...

Knew I was the underdog, but many times at the track the slower car wins. Racing and Life are about experience and bull****, and he surely experienced some bull**** that day... I spun too, stock control arms, original shocks and air bags and radials Et's. The LS1 does mph like a bastard. Not to mention that was only my second time to the track with the GN. Gonna let him keep building this car bigger and badder and then let him get the race car and really school that boy.

Knew I was the underdog, but many times at the track the slower car wins. Racing and Life are about experience and bull****, and he surely experienced some bull**** that day... I spun too, stock control arms, original shocks and air bags and radials Et's. The LS1 does mph like a bastard. Not to mention that was only my second time to the track with the GN. Gonna let him keep building this car bigger and badder and then let him get the race car and really school that boy.

A 100 MHP car can beat a 120 MHP car at the track any day. Experience, psychlogical factors, traction, reaction, shifting, . . . . . red light . . . . :eek:
If you were racing for the highest MPH, he would have won, but, it does not sound like you did.
A win is a win, period. Nice job! :cool:

Nice Kill... " I plan to really smash his ass out this time" lmao..love it.