Be Warned!!! Do Not Do Business With Waller Performance!!!

Professional Smack Talker
SyTy/SGT - Forums - John, where are you?

I'll copy and paste my last post here:

420 said:
You have GOT to be kidding me. You got this motor over RPM based on the fact that you PROMISED to turn the motor around in 6 weeks, vs. his 2-3 months. You were very CLEARLY told that time was of the essence with this build, since I relied on the Sy as my daily driver and that I would be forced to drive my barely running Chevelle until you finished my motor. That was in November of 2005. I added perhaps a month to the process with the cryo-treating I did to everything, but I have been making a car payment and insurance payments on a paperweight for 11 EXTRA MONTHS while I wait around for you to build the motor at your leisure. I bet that 99% of the people on this shop are not aware that you don't do this for a living, and that engines and transmissions are a backyard hobby for you. Lord knows I didn't find out about that part until WELL after you had my deposit. Not to mention that the motor has already run almost two THOUSAND dollars over the price that you quoted me.. and you have the balls to say you have to draw the line at losing money?!?

You want to start totaling bills, you let me know, and I'll start adding up all the car payments, insurance bills, repair bills for the Chevelle, extra gas it takes to daily drive a 468BBC, the nearly $2,000 extra that this build cost, and all the other money that you have sucked out of my bank account because of the way you have handled this build, and we'll see who comes out ahead.

I have been a performance car enthusiast for more than 10 years, shelling out many, many thousands of dollars to hundreds of vendors to support my hobby, and you have been BY FAR the worst vendor I have EVER had the displeasure to deal with. You are roughly a YEAR behind schedule on a "6 week" build, thousands of dollars over your initial build estimate, have the worst customer service I have ever seen, and are an overall EMBARASSMENT as a vendor. Every SINGLE interaction I have had with you has been a hassle, my phone calls only get returned when you want money, and I'm DONE.

I've sat here quietly, dealing with ALL these problems, waiting to get my engine, and kept telling myself that it will all be worth it when the motor finally gets here...Well, you know what? IT'S NOT. I DON'T CARE IF THIS ENGINE MAKES 1500HP, IT'S NOT WORTH DEALING WITH THIS INCOMPETANCE ANYMORE. YOU TOLD ME SHIPPING WOULD BE BETWEEN $300 AND $400, AND IF THAT WASN'T THE CASE, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SHIPPED THE ENGINE WITHOUT CONSULTING ME FIRST. YOU CHOSE TO DO OTHERWISE, AND THUS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. MAN UP AND MAKE THIS RIGHT BY COVERING ANYTHING OVER THAT ESTIMATE, OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET IF NEED BE!

Cliff notes:

- I've spent $15,000+ on my new Syclone engine, nearly $2,000 over the promised figure

- My "6 week build" is almost 12 MONTHS late

- Engine Builder NEVER returns phone calls, and only answers mine when he wants money

- Shipping the engine to me has become a TOTAL disaster, which is the straw that has broken the camel's back.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WALLER PERFORMANCE!!! BE WARNED BY MY EXPERIENCE!!!

:mad:

- Matt