Be safe all in the path of Hurricane Harvey

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Looks like it's going to be pretty bad for you down there.

Yeah, pretty bad, REAL bad! I feel awful for those in that storm's path.........however, my ex-wife lives in Houston, and.......uh........er.......well...........hmm.......have a nice day.:smug:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I'm in the Dallas area so about 250 miles from Houston just light rain here. I haven't got to speak to my Houston brothers, I know they are in bad shape down there and it may not get better for awhile. Very sad.

I feel sorry for all those that got caught up in the mess that this hurricane has made. Hope them all to be safe and take care of each other.

Here is a video I found on youtube of Houston and the flooding.

Yeah, pretty bad, REAL bad! I feel awful for those in that storm's path.........however, my ex-wife lives in Houston, and.......uh........er.......well...........hmm.......have a nice day.:smug:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Which one??:D:p

Meteorologist on Hannity says this storm is going BACK out in the gulf, and coming in for another hit on Tues/Wed. He said this is only about 65% done...
The mayor of Houston should be arrested, for telling folks to stay home. He didn't take the governors calls, acted like a moron.

Don't know much about Houston but I have seen reports that in clear weather the traffic there is horrendous. Can't imagine when it's a run for your life in bad weather.

Meteorologist on Hannity says this storm is going BACK out in the gulf, and coming in for another hit on Tues/Wed. He said this is only about 65% done...
The mayor of Houston should be arrested, for telling folks to stay home. He didn't take the governors calls, acted like a moron.

That sucker is fixing to run up my tailpipe Wed, so far we've had 19.3" since Friday morning with at least that much again to follow. We've done good here, just made a mess of the pool...

That Mayor is a real piece of work. He wanted to avoid a traffic jam...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, if you think about trying to evacuate 6 million people, it just flat wouldn't work! Been there done that for Rita, Houston was ordered to evac, which they "attempted" to do, then the storm veered over here and we were ordered to evac on top of the Houston people. Some peeps were stuck on the road for 3 or 4 days, no food, water, or restroom facilities. Personally, I'd rather stay in my house even if the water got to the roof...

Yeow, we're over 30" now. The center of Harvey is 2 hrs from passing over us, lots of wind and blowing rain! First time in 30 years of living in this house the street out front was full to the curbs in both directions, which thankfully subsided between squalls. I don't know of anyone in this neighborhood who has had water in their house (yet), and we still have electricity...

Hope you make it through this ok.

Thanks, Pronto! We did, my son & his family did, my S-i-L & hubby did, but that's about it. Our neighborhood is an island in an ocean right now, 41.9" of rain over 5 days is pretty much a killer. We're feeling pretty blessed right now...