be careful even messing around

Guy got what he deserved driving like that on a public road,I wish he died.

I guess you don't have kids or have never been one......:rolleyes:
We have all done stupid things and hopefully have learned from them as I hope that guy has. But the phrase " I wish he died" just tells me that you are a stupid dick.

We have all done stupid things and hopefully have learned from them as I hope that guy has. But the phrase " I wish he died" just tells me that you are a stupid dick.

Rmar, easy fella! I agree wishing death on someone is wrong. :redface:

So driving like that on a public road is ok?He could have killed someone,Do you want to be next to this guy on the highway getting slammed into with your family in the car?If he was gone it would be one less danger on the road for my family.

Ain't a man alive who likes hot cars that hasn't put it to the wood at some point in time on the street. Been there, and smoked many a tire back in the day. Still do it now and then today, too! Point being, hot cars can and will get out of shape from time to time. Generally, some skill and a lot of luck prevent paint transfer usually. Lucky for this guy that he bumped his friend, instead of plowing off the road at speed. I am sure that he felt like an idiot after the dust settled.

Gee whiz

Gosh oh goly .im sure glad no one was hurt !! But glad two corvetts were killed ..

And I heard He was drinking too,they were at a Chip-n-Dales show earlier in the day,but that is was I read on the internet so it must be true.

cmon.... are u guys serious? that cars potential wasnt even scratching the surface. so the tires broke lose and it got sideways for a second. big f-en deal. apparently the guy isnt a very good driver. if he didnt side swipe the other car no one would have cared. chit happens.....

see Ryan Dunn thread for insight to wishing death. I got it now...took me a minute

I know

see ryan dunn thread for insight to wishing death. I got it now...took me a minute
the vett comment was way out of hand . I dont think the vetts deserved to die .. Sorry i said it ... Hope you forgive me .

Ain't a man alive who likes hot cars that hasn't put it to the wood at some point in time on the street. Been there, and smoked many a tire back in the day. Still do it now and then today, too! Point being, hot cars can and will get out of shape from time to time. Generally, some skill and a lot of luck prevent paint transfer usually. Lucky for this guy that he bumped his friend, instead of plowing off the road at speed. I am sure that he felt like an idiot after the dust settled.

Well said. I have been ''hot rodding'' on the streets since 1985. **** happens

Obviously that vette is way too much car for his driving ability, so he might want to go buy something slow....like a Mustang.....lol.

The Darkside:cool:

Guy got what he deserved driving like that on a public road,I wish he died.

Over React Much?

All he did was step on it for a couple seconds at 60 or so and it broke loose,he wasn't prepared for it + lost it,he wasn't doing 180 mph or weaving in + out of traffic etc. I actually feel bad for the guy.
If the only time you got to feel the power of your performance car was at the track ,nobody would own one,I agree you have to be sane about it,but he wasn't doing anything too terrible,just stepping on it in a straight line but wasn't ready for the power that thing was making.
Had he been doing something crazy or driving like a maniac,i would be condemming him too,not to death ,but saying he should have been driving more sensible ,but who hasn't stepped on their car for a few seconds here + there,how about a bit of compassion for a fellow enthusiast.

i wish i had a car with enough power to do that..
so, was it a Z06 or a ZR1? i'm guessing ZR1, but people have been known to modify a Z06 to insane power levels from time to time..