BCG Stretched SLIC w/Spoolfool Mod - Sold

Dlynch1130

#1 BGC Intercooler (a).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (b).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (c).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (d).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (e).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (f).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (g).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (h).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (i).JPG #1 BGC Intercooler (j).JPG
BGC stretched SLIC intercooler which has had the Spoolfool modification made which opens the air scoop as the boost increases. The scoop begins to open at 5 psi and is fully open at 8 psi. The end tanks are powder coated gloss black. The intercooler comes with both OEM intercooler support brackets which have been recently powder coated gloss black as well. The asking price is $450 or OBO plus shipping.

Paypal, checks or money orders. My paypal address is dlynch@outdrs.net. If using paypal please either send as a gift or add 3% to cover the paypal fees

Last edited:
If I have a commitment for the intercooler and shroud separately, I will separate. The intercooler would be $350 plus shipping and the shroud would be $100 plus shipping.

I'd be okay with that for the shroud as long as it comes with everything to make it open. I'll pm you my addy for calculating shipping.

I don't know too much about that intercooler. What size inlet/outlet does it have? 2.5? What shroud would I need if I buy just the intercooler? How long is the intercooler?

I'd be okay with that for the shroud as long as it comes with everything to make it open. I'll pm you my addy for calculating shipping.
It comes with the two pieces of the shroud, the upper fixed part and the lower hinged part, the actuator and the braided SS line that connects the acutator to the pressure soures, in its current configuration it is connected to the intercooler.

It comes with the two pieces of the shroud, the upper fixed part and the lower hinged part, the actuator and the braided SS line that connects the acutator to the pressure soures, in its current configuration it is connected to the intercooler.
Perfect.

I don't know too much about that intercooler. What size inlet/outlet does it have? 2.5? What shroud would I need if I buy just the intercooler? How long is the intercooler?
The inlet is 2" in diameter, the outlet is 2 1/2" in diameter. At its widest point it is 18" wide, 3" deep and and from the bottom to the top of the inlet pipe 20 1/2" tall. With regard to which shrouds will fit, the one that comes with the intercooler fits. I cannot comment on what other shrouds will fit. The lip around the core to which the intercooler would attach is 12 1/2" wide and 14 1/2" tall.