Bb turbo, fmic,fuel pump, injectors, reg

donZ

TURBONETICS 61 BALL BEARING TURBO,4" polished Compressor housing ,.63 exhaust housing,HD actuator: VERY LOW MILES,
$900 poss trade for bigger turbo,,,

Duttweiler Front Mount Intercooler With BOV
Comes complete with everything you need to install,
$550

Matched 50 LBS INJECTORS, With tt Chip
$200

Reds xp Fuel Pump, no miles, just bolted in, then removed
$120

ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR - BILLET
$60

is this a stock appearing turbo ? I'm still new to the GN world and interested in one that would fit under the stock turbo cover and hook up as stock and to the stock 2 1/2" DP

REGULATOR --- sold

deal pending

What stall are you using with that turbo???

i ran a 3200.........

REGULATOR --- sold

deal pending

What stall are you using with that turbo???

i ran a 3200.........

I have a 3200 - 3400 stall with the Turbonetics 70MM I'm running and was wondering since that's a ball bearing if that would be too much stall. I have a feeling the 70 is pushing to much air for my set up. Stock heads are opened up but not fully ported and polished. It's breaking up a little under WOT. Compressor surge NOT SURE???

Reds xp Fuel Pump, no miles, just bolted in, then removed
$120
PENDING..........

I have a 3200 - 3400 stall with the Turbonetics 70MM I'm running and was wondering since that's a ball bearing if that would be too much stall. I have a feeling the 70 is pushing to much air for my set up. Stock heads are opened up but not fully ported and polished. It's breaking up a little under WOT. Compressor surge NOT SURE???

I had this same problem when I had a faulty coil pack. It breaks up and sputters like it's hitting a rev limiter. Replaced the coilpack/IM and problem solved. Compressor surge is caused by a wot snap. Basically building boost to high levels then immediately letting off of the gas pedal, causing high amounts of air pressure to "surge" back through the compressor wheel causing slight to major turbo damage, usually bad bearings, thus the creation of the blow off valve. More air, more fuel, higher compression, higher octane. How much boost are you running to your engine?

REGULATOR --- sold

sold

Reds xp Fuel Pump,
sold