battery plug on fuse box

hotheaded85

I was running a wire for power from the slot on the fuse box labeled "bat" which is for power all the time from the battery and i have checked them all and there is no power on any of them. all other fuses work and even the slots for ignition labeled "ign" have power when ignition is turned on, why doesnt the battery slots have power, is there a fuse between the slots and the battery, thanks.

theres a fusible wire coming from the starter that anyone who has this problem needs to check but that was not my problem, the battery and the ignition plugs are powered on a bracket type piece and they are all connected, it looks like 3 to a fuse, so if any of the fuses are unplugged or blown that are connected to them, they will not have power, i hope that helps anyone with the same problem

I have recently encountered this same problem but with one twist - the only two BAT terminals that aren't working for me are the bottom, center BAT terminals in the fuse box. These two are on directly next to the other one above, one below. One has a factory installed plug with a big orange wire coming out - there is an open slot in the plug for something to plug into it.

The BAT terminal off to the right has power.

Not sure where I need to look for the problem.

did u check the clk-cig fuse? that powers the two battery terminals at the bottom