Bates, where, when, details

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Bates Nut Farm car show Sunday 2 June 2013

Bates is located just east of Ocean Side at
15954 Woods Valley Rd.
Valley Center, CA. 92082
Here's their site. Click on "Directions" for a map.
http://batesnutfarm.biz/

We will be setting up stuff from about 8:30AM. Would be best for people to show up 9:00- 10:00. We will try and have people to help park cars. PLEASE! be cool with them. They will have their hands full. Try not to leave too much space between cars, as we want to get as many together as we can. I'm going to set up parking kinda like Steve Hurst did. With just Turbo Buicks in the front area near the tables. I want to set up a section just for Corvettes. Maybe under the trees next to the Gazibo. We'll figure it out as we go and see who all shows up. Bring chairs to sit in.

Bates sells drinks, food and other treats. You're welcome to bring your own food, but no BBQs.
As Buicks pull in to the grass area, The driver will receive a free event T-shirt. Once we get to about lunch time, we'll let passengers and other car show people come up and get a free shirt. We have 108 event shirts. Don't show up too late or they may be all gone.

A quick vendor introduction followed by the raffle should happen around 1:00 PM. It looks like we should have perfect weather. If anyone has any questions, post em up.

Drive safe everyone.
Mike and Eric

Anyone from the sf valley, west side, or LA want to caravan tomorrow morning? I live a few miles south of LAX.

A few of us are meeting right where the 5/605 next to the Honda world dealer in Downey at 6:45