BAT brake?

What exactly would you like to know about it?
If you want a lengthy explaination please call me... You guys know how much I "love" to type...:( Hehhehehe
however if you call I will make sure you get all of your questions answered. Make a list and write them down and call . No problem.

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

The BAT Brake is a transmission brake that holds 1st and reverse when activated to hold the car still so full power can be applied to the trans. When released it will hit the drivetrain with full power similar to popping the clutch pedal in a stick shift car. Not a real good explaination but I think you get the Idea. The BAT has an electric solenoid operated transbrake and full automatic up shifts. Its not just a transbrake it is also calibrated to add clutch life to the direct clutches and other clutches for Hi power combos. Its at home in a daily driver or an all out race car. Unlike the other 200 transbrakes it holds low clutches so the sprag (a mechanical part) does not take the hit of the brake release. It shifts as nice as the most trick BRF VB for the 200 and the Brake works as good as any I have used for any Turbo 400. If you are looking for a transbrake there is no comparison the BAT it is the best no doubt about it.

$499 with exchange. This is a little more than the Stageright, but if you will take the time and study how each brake works, I think you will find the same as many others, You get what you pay for!