Barona TnT this Sat. 1/28

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
Daytime TnT at Barona this Saturday. I'll be there testing a drag style rear wing. With the limited traction I'm getting from this track, this should be an interesting test of what this style wing can do for me.

Good luck and be safe out there Donnie. Was hoping to make it but have 2 basketball games and baseball tryouts all day... :(

Any plans to hit up Qualcomm again? Those later nights aren't as hard to sneak away, but Saturdays seem to be spoken for... forever.

Good luck and be safe out there Donnie. Was hoping to make it but have 2 basketball games and baseball tryouts all day... :(

Any plans to hit up Qualcomm again? Those later nights aren't as hard to sneak away, but Saturdays seem to be spoken for... forever.
I think so. No immediate plans, though. I'd like to get a 6.0 (Stadium track low ET limit) under my belt with the limited traction they have there.
A good test for tuneup and chassis set up.

Can't look at the Barona site as it is down, but is this weekend when you plan on more testing Donnie?

Donnie, here is the car I was talking about. He was walking around later. Probably going to be sore, but looked well. Car didn't look as well. Hit pretty hard, as you can see from the wheel and frame getting pushed back into the firewall. Hate seeing this... Car was tweaked so much the right rear tire stayed off the ground while sitting on the track and when put on the trailer.

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_0147.JPG