Barn full of GN/Buick parts

WELCOME to the site , Per forum rules you have to post prices or your gonna find yourself in bidding wars and you sure as hell don't want that confusion . If you don't know a good price please do some research . Again WELCOME to the site , Its GREAT . Keith

WELCOME to the site , Per forum rules you have to post prices or your gonna find yourself in bidding wars and you sure as hell don't want that confusion . If you don't know a good price please do some research . Again WELCOME to the site , Its GREAT . Keith

Thank you Keith. I would put prices if I knew what they were and if I had a picture of each part. I will condense what is left after this first initial rush into a smaller easier to know what is there format when some of the items are gone. I already have an excel spread sheet going with who is buying what and the prices, for the people who come in second on an item I give the first come first serve rule in till they do not want that item. It has been a big rush at first, but so far many people have been understanding with someone being ahead of them in line for a part.

1st on steering wheel & column

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next in line for the steering wheel. I really just want the horn ring from the center

Interested in pricing for the brake accumulator (first pic)

Turbo heat shield (the one that is boxed on the right)

New NOS coil pack

Brake drums (new ones)

NOS crank sensor

Power steering reservoir cap

Any uncracked grey steering wheel horn ring

Sending PM, PayPal ready. Thank you

Any chance there’s a set of stock spark plug wires in that honey hole?

Any chance there’s a set of stock spark plug wires in that honey hole?

From what I can remember I do not believe there is. I will reassure this Friday or Saturday when I go back to look at more of the parts.

20180124_170823-jpg.316629
https://turbobuick.com/attachments/20180124_170823-jpg.316629/
How much for the Powermaster Brake unit? Do you have more than one? Can you post more pics?
I'll send you a pm.

Mario R....

I see BlackonBlack has spoke for the aluminum drums , You gotta watch him , he has been known not to pay . LOL , he is a friend and no worries on him sending you $$$$$ , he is a stand up guy