bank or sequential?

jtopdawg

what is the difference between the bank to bank and the sequential fast system? i am putting the car back together and the next thing i wanted was the fast system. my goal with the car is to run possibly mid tens. which would be better for that et with that in mind? i would like to drive on the street somtimes.

I'm assuming you have a turbo buick. I also assume your injector size is appropriate for you goals. With that in mind, I would buy a B2B box. The SEFI may idle better, but not enough to warrant the extra $$

cal you are just the person i was wanting to talk to. jason told me to give u call. my setup is as follows, girdled 109 block, forged pistons, comp 218 cam, ported heads and soon lower intake when i get it back from champion, 70mm throttle body, 83lbs injectors, double pumper. what does one do over the other? does both have a wide band o2 or is that something that is needed with the 2? jason gave me your number but i forgot what i did with it, i get so busy sometimes. i do want to get the system from you since i have not heard nothing but nice things.

Give me a call at (321)863-2303. I can go over the different options with you.