Baddest FLAME haircut EVER!

84T-typeMike

Yes I am Crazy
This is a tribute to my friend Jason Duggins who was the FIRST to get this and who is no longer with us!He was my buddy that had a BADASS 1970 'Cuda we worked on back in the late 80's.This is the second time my friend Hubble has done this haircut ever!He is a master artist who is awesome !!!!He does flame jobs for all kinds of cars.He is GOOD enough for someone to trust him with their $70,000 Hummer that he flamed.His latest was a truck from the 40's that on its maiden voyage to the local car meet the DJ turned down the music to announce this awesome truck!!!!!He's like,Whoa!! Everyone please check out this truck pulling in with the flame job!I am going to turn him loose on my T-type, just because!!!Later!

Attachments

• 2007 Flame Doo 004.jpg
    2007 Flame Doo 004.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5,628
Left ya'll speechless didn't I?:eek: :D Anybody want their head flamed??The colors are hair dye so it is permanent!!!!!!My natural color is black and when I grow a few days stubble I believe it will give the flames a dark black background which will be really cool!!!!By the way, has anyone ever seen this before?