Badass Syclone with some street runs against a bike and an Evo.

I wonder if he's actually turning on a NOS with his head lights:confused: ...they're off until he's ready to take off in both vids. Really fast anyways ! :eek:

Sweet, nice find. Any idea what the syclone runs?

From what I read on the SyTy board he has not ran the Syclone at the track yet, but here's his build-up from his sig to give you an idea~

"Turn Key Truck from Mike @ RACEPROVENMOTORS.com
Billet crank, Bowtie block,
JP pist, Eagle rds, Brodix allum heads,
KB interclr, RPM Headers, custom cam,
2D-Aquamist alky inj, Bigstuff3,
4L80e, Lockers,Caltrks,Swybr,
GT72 turbo,
0-60mph 3.25
"

Deans truck is nasty, and extremely clean. He just got the truck back a little bit ago so he's still working out the bugs. Last I heard he was working with the brakes, he was having a lot of trouble holding boost at the line.

From what I read on the SyTy board he has not ran the Syclone at the track yet, but here's his build-up from his sig to give you an idea~

"Turn Key Truck from Mike @ RACEPROVENMOTORS.com
Billet crank, Bowtie block,
JP pist, Eagle rds, Brodix allum heads,
KB interclr, RPM Headers, custom cam,
2D-Aquamist alky inj, Bigstuff3,
4L80e, Lockers,Caltrks,Swybr,
GT72 turbo,
0-60mph 3.25
"

O, ok I see it. I would venture to say he's putting down 5-600 rwhp. Those guys at raceproven do some nice work and run some fast trucks. Ever see the SII GN they did with a Lenco. Top notch work. Very anal.

O, ok I see it. I would venture to say he's putting down 5-600 awhp. Those guys at raceproven do some nice work and run some fast trucks. Ever see the SII GN they did with a Lenco. Top notch work. Very anal.

Fixed it for ya;) :p Seriously though, I have seen some of the rides that come from raceproven including the S2 GN and they do very nice work.

That is so cool. Looks like a pretty quick Syclone. I have always wanted one of those...

Fixed it for ya;) :p Seriously though, I have seen some of the rides that come from raceproven including the S2 GN and they do very nice work.

Lol, thanx I caught that later but time ran out and I couldn't go back and change the "r" to an "a". :mad: :D