bad chipguard WI suggestions?

sixbanger

Bought a gorgeous 55k mile GN last summer. Car was in an accident and repainted 12 years ago, and only driven 15,000 miles since then. Repaint is one of the best I have seen, with one exception.......someone attempted a chipguard from the body line down (approximately 14" or so). Looks like the primer used , shrunk or cracked, leaving a strange pattern. The second owner sprayed generic rattlecan chipguard and then clearcoat over it. It doesn't look too bad, but obviously not facotry looking. Rest of the car is perfect! you can see pictures at porterfieldperformance.com in the for sale section. I am looking for advice, estimate on price, and maybe a TR paint guy near Madison, WI?
any help is appreciated, thanks.

Can't help with most of your questions, but I DO know a guy that does an INCREDIBLE paint job on TR's in the Chicago area... for a very reasonable price too. Email me if you want his name/number... I'm sure he would be happy to answer questions for you.
BTW, there's a really nice car show in the Dells every year the weekend after Mother's Day. We could always use a few more TR's!!

-Chris

Hoping for a place a little closer, so I can check in on it easily. Would love the details on the Dells show though. They have a cars for sale section? we usually have a couple for sale. Wouldn't mind showing mine too.
Thanks,
Chris