Bad car wreck, please read

I talked to Raynie this weekend. (Raynie is the Mom's friend who is helping out with the donations, also my niece) She said that Tyler started back to school this past week. He is only going back part-time right now. According to Raynie, Tyler has a great attitude about all this. He was very excited to get back to school and see all of his friends.

The update on Mom is not so good. She is still in her halo, and will have to be re-evaluated in few weeks. If her next check up is not good, she will have to undergo another neck surgery. There is also a possibility that she will lose her job over this. It was not a worker's comp injury, and I don't think her employer offers a long term disability to hold her job. She works for State Farm Insurance.......youwould think they would have better benefits than that.:(

If they terminate her employment

Lets boycott State Farm:mad:

I will keep her and her family in my prayers

Captain Mark whatever we have to do, think of some ideas and ways for us to help her even more. I will step it up a notch if I have to. This story has really touched me, this could happen to anyone of us. Regardless if we do not know her, the difference is here we are a small community and a brother-hood.

We are here to help:cool:

My son just turned 8, he has lots and lots of clean nice cloths that do not fit him anymore. If they will fit the boys they are size 8 and I will send out ASAP.

I have no more plans for any more children at this point:eek:

Thanks boys.
I know that the family has 2 sets of grand parents that are there to help out a lot. The Dad is helping out a lot now also. They are not destitute. At theis point the future is uncertain. We don't know how it will go right now. I'll keep you posted as I hear stuff. Raynie told me this past weekend that she has about $2000 in donations to give to the family. The Buick boys have done a great job. And, the Ford truck boys have stepped up with some really good donations also.

God bless all of you.

Hey guys. I hope all of you are doing well.

I haven't had an update on the family lately. I will probably talk to Raynie this weekend and I'll inquire. The last I heard is, little Tyler was back to school on a part time basis and kinda easing back into regular life. We are waiting on Mom to see of she will need another surgery, or if she can get back to work. I'll try to get info for ya'll this weekend.

thanks again for all your help. :)