Bad Arse Silverado on eBay.

Total sleeper.

How fun it would be to go out whoopin' some a$$ on unsuspecting victims in that thing!!:biggrin:

Drop a 4x4? :eek:

Yes!
Looks pretty similar a friend of V8Killer. That guy did the 5.3 in a 87 longbed 2wd, alky and 70mm. He's run 11.8 with that. Engine is stock with I think a vette cam. He's got NOS now too. He was going to run at NED last night but failed him on the bald drag radials he had.

Why 4x4 and why those chrome wheels?

I doubt they run 4x4 at the track , and I doubt the chrome wheels are best for off roading ---

More to jerk out of a 4WD and more weight there. If it was a 2wd it would more awesome. I still would not turn it down. I has to be fun!:D

Guess you guys haven't hear of Parish and his pioneering 5.3 turbo Silverado. Think he's now up to a 6.0 twins now. Search around, that truck and that Fairmont was nutz.

why no vacuum line on the w.g.?
I see Alky which is cool, but may make the WHP #s more unrealistic, I am sure they did it on Alky so I wonder what it does w/o it.
The truck is dope, wheels arent my taste and yeah, drop in atleast 3"/5" ....and on 20" wheels its obviously ghetto (sorry I cant resist the opportunityu)

Matter of opinion. I think 20s on a GN is Ghetto.:tongue:

Matter of opinion. I think 20s on a GN is Ghetto.:tongue:

HAHA, yeah but when someone loses to it they'll need a better excuse than that!! Nah, different strokes for different folks...I give everyonethe right to be wrong. ;)