Bad a** imports take on all

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
Now that i got you in here, its pretty un-spectacular. but on account of this being a slow time you might really enjoy this.

This was awhile back, but its kinda a standing thing here that anyone that thinks they are hot ****e needs to race a stock something first before they can take on anyone else, and my 03 Envoy (15.9@86) was there at the time so what the hell. you may laugh but i bet it can beat almost any rice machine around here, and the losers that think their chevy pickup with glasspacks is superman (you know who im talking about). So there are 2 cocky punks out there talking all kinds of smack about "i can do 11's" and "you arent crap if you cant break 100 in the 1/4". first is a early 90s probe gt, the one with the t25 turbo on it, he thinks its lightning. second is a 200x civic with a set of rims and a 75shot. well the 2 of them race first, and the probe gets beat by like 4 cars, im laughing so hard at this point cause i know whats coming next. they come back, and i ask "you kiddies ready to play with the big boys now?", and get them really riled up. so i line up with the probe and get 2 cars on him out of the hole, and let him pull to about 1/2 car back at the finish, im at about 3/4 throttle. This is when all the ricer excuses come out, "i was spinning", "i was pulling you on the top", "lets go from a roll", etc. At this point i say to hell with it then, ill race the civic and if i beat it neither of you can say a word about racing until i say so. its agreed upon at this point and i line up with the civic.
Now my Envoy is stock except i cut the front of the airbox so it has more than a 1" hole for air, thats it. and it has 3.42 gears and 17" tires, it shifts into drive at about 92.
Anyways we line up and I get a solid 2 cars on this guy out of the hole, he sprays way too soon and just smokes his 1 front tire :D and i commence to pull another car on him. at the finish i had him by just about 1.5 cars, and they kept going, i havent seen them around since to tell you the truth.
Moral of the story is, when you think you have a fast import, watch out for bone stock, 4600lb GM suv's
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH :rolleyes:
Gary

Good kills :biggrin:

I've done the same thing before but to you're really typical N/A imports in my wife's Z71 Tahoe....16.8@96 lol. It's completely stock, only thing done was the third row seats removed to haul stuff with. Almost the first night out with it, I took it to my friends house to take them for a ride. There was two Honduh guys racing which was pretty funny. Well the winner stuck out his hands in some gay ganster sign. I busted out laughing like crazy. I figured this guy would wax my ass but I had to try. It was pretty much from a 30mph roll...I usualy don't do rolls but couldn't get their asses to do a dig :rolleyes: I let the guy take off first and then I got in it. I started right off the bat catching up to him and pulling 2 cars on him. Then he let off. The next guy was in a newer Civic STI ( 04ish) and I pulled him by 2 lenghts Easy! This guy was determend to beat me but after loosing 3 times to an SUV, he took off :tongue:

I have the same kind of results in my 91 S10. 4.3 with just over 191,xxx miles. Stock with a hollowed out cat. Exhaust pipe broken at the muffler. 2025 stall Dacco converter with a homebuilt 700-R4 and my own shift improver. 3.42's with a Lock-Rite diff. In a normal weight car this trans would be perfect. Firm shift in all gears. In the S10, with no weight in the back it really barks the tires hard into 2nd no matter what the throttle position. It's really fun to run next to someone and hit 2nd and see the expression on their faces. It's not fast by any means, but real surprising to a lot of idiots. :D

Ha

Thats funny cuz i was thinking about posting my kill and i found a spot. I was sitting at a stop light and this little car with a spoiler a mitsubishi lancer was like try ing to rev up his fart can car at the light so i started laughing at him. then when the light turned green he mashed it boy that car sure sounded mean :confused: and i stepped on it and only saw him in my rearveiw. i beat him by at least 3 links or so. But the best part was i was in my 1997 ford explorer 4.0 sohc with a k&n cold air. But iy was just funny cuz he even tried to race me and thought he would spank me or something. SO i just laughed about it and my friend that was with me was lik eif that was an evo you wouldnt have even been closethey are so fast. that made me laugh too. i said i will take one on in my car.

wow... anybody that tries to race their lancer deserves whatever they get. a couple of my friends had those. even the 5 speed one was dog slow (my 1.5 civic could probably keep up) and the auto was just... wow.

personally, I like waxing ricers in my mom's 99 caddy deville. :biggrin:

It's be nice to have a Trailblazer SS to smoke some of the "fast" imports. You know...the ones that almost get out of the 15s.

95 buick roadmaster, soft top. burgundy. LT1. I love ricers, they are too easy to rope into a race. Wait till I get the cold air, headers exhaust and the 342 rear installed. Mustangs beware. All I need now is an old fishing hat.