Bad 2 days need some help

SO the t type left me on the side of the road last night fuel pump relay died picked one up this morning got it home figured I would do plugs filters and my RJC stuff I bought a few weeks back. I get the intake and plugs all done and head to a friends shop to do the fuel filter in the lift take the old one off put new one on start car and its leaking take it off again to make sure seals are not cut they are ok put it back on leaking again back up again to find the line had some rust on top and cracked so now I'm stuck again so i hacksaw the line get 3 inches of hose and clamps put it back together and get it home start the car great no leaks let it run for a few and it stalls now I have a check engine light scan it and get code 34 Maf now Its bucking and stumbling so i nurse it home. So two days worth of crap. Questions I have does the Maf translator work with and chip or do I need to have a TT chip for it to work?? And is there anyway to talk to some one at TT?? And has anyone replaced there main fuel line with AN6 from the filter to the rail and what fitings are needed TIA PETE