Backseat bracing

Hoping someone can help me out here. Bought a t-top car..yeah I know all the stories about them. I live in Florida...can't go without t-tops. :) Wanted some advice on the two types of backseat brace kits at Kirban. Recommendations? I'm leaning toward the large brace, looks like a big "W" for $150. Are they hard to install? Any mods I need to make to the trunk or seat frame?

As always thanks in advance for the advice.

The Captain

Hoping someone can help me out here. Bought a t-top car..yeah I know all the stories about them. I live in Florida...can't go without t-tops. :) Wanted some advice on the two types of backseat brace kits at Kirban. Recommendations? I'm leaning toward the large brace, looks like a big "W" for $150. Are they hard to install? Any mods I need to make to the trunk or seat frame?

As always thanks in advance for the advice.

The Captain

I put in Kirbans rear seat x bracing that were the X bars and not the sheet metal W you referred to.

I also put BILSTEIN shocks all around. Both of those really stiffened the car alot and it is a T-TOP car also.

Car rides and handles very well.

With the x braces I noticed an immediate improvement in the cars stiffness.

Steve

Im in Orlando with a T Top car too, i made my own braces out of flat stock. Where in FL are you?