Back up light switch picture (in car)?

1QWIK6

Torque wins
Found my Reverse light switch hanging. Can someone show me a picture to where is sits on the steering column?

Of course I can, and it's due to your signature bumper sticker too. :biggrin:

Your misguided and foolish political beliefs prevent me from assisting you.

Sorry :wink:

The avatar and sig crap is like branding a big "A$$HOLE" tatoo on your forehead.

Keep the political BS in the appropriate forum please. We're all here to help each other in this forum. I don't particuliarly like to read about everybodies Brand X crap in their signatures either but than I'm one of those tolerant conservetives.:rolleyes:

Here's two pics of the back up/neutral safety switch. Make sure the tang on the switch sits in the square hole inside the column and the two mounting tabs sit in the holes on the outer jacket. Once the switch is installed on the column you can adjust it by sliding the switch to either side.

Attachments

• Erics Pix 1609.jpg
    Erics Pix 1609.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Erics Pix 1610.jpg
    Erics Pix 1610.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 112
The only thing that is political B/S is the signature of the person asking for assistance. Everyone is only reacting to the nerve of someone who is as insulting as he is asking for help and slapping people in the face at the same time.

I just recently started frequenting the board again after my military retirement and if I know something I will help. But, you are going to have a hard time getting help with this type of approach. It alienates a lot of people who can help. I even went out and took some pics and everything but, decided against helping him out.

The feet you step on today may be attached to the person you need help from tomorrow!:biggrin:

If I came on here with a signature that said lefty's are "assclowns" I wouldn't expect help from anyone insulted by that comment. And I would deserve it.

Just like this tool.

:cool: