Back in the saddle

HandsomeSam

SammyTurbo
I'm happy to say I got one now, had to drive 500 miles to get it but well worth it. I had a 86 T-type about 6 years ago. Long story short I was going through a divorce and lost the car. I vowed to get one again someday. That someday couldnt wait anymore, so I took it up a notch and got me a 87 GN T-top about a month ago now and I love it! On a side note for the guy that bought that t-type or anyone know of someone that bought a t-type (wh1) about 6 years in Tucson near San Xavier please contact me, I wanna know how the car is doing and might even have something you want. I was overseas when the car was sold and never even met the person.

Congrats. Waiting to get back into one myself. Sold mine in 04 to help purchase a house and help fund my wedding. Just waiting for the right one. This time it will be a keeper. :smile:

I'm happy to say I got one now, had to drive 500 miles to get it but well worth it. I had a 86 T-type about 6 years ago. Long story short I was going through a divorce and lost the car. I vowed to get one again someday. That someday couldnt wait anymore, so I took it up a notch and got me a 87 GN T-top about a month ago now and I love it! On a side note for the guy that bought that t-type or anyone know of someone that bought a t-type (wh1) about 6 years in Tucson near San Xavier please contact me, I wanna know how the car is doing and might even have something you want. I was overseas when the car was sold and never even met the person.

contact brent (boost231) he is here in the tucson area, he knows or knows about everybody that has a turbo regal in the area. do you know the guys name that bought the car?

buickbert