Back in Action!

king kong

Better,Stronger,n Faster
I'm back on the prowl after having my WH1 stolen from me approx. 7wks ago. :mad: 1st i'd like to thank all my TR buddy's who helped me get thru my crises. there was alot of ups and downs emotionally...Mostly downs. But i'm feeling really damn good about my king kong replacement! A Fully Built Stroker Motor! With 300 miles on it, and all the trimmings to make the combo complete :biggrin: Non TR street racers BEWARE! We take NO PRISONERS! :eek: Pic shows loading her for transport home...

Attachments

• IMG00147-20110617-2045.jpg
    IMG00147-20110617-2045.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 222
congrats,kong very nice brother.now dont let this one out of youre sight or out of youre pistols range.and for the love of god get a tracking devise installed son.

Will Do!!! Fa Sho!!! if i can't see it...It stays tucked away at home.. :) im on the lojack as we speak. setting up date, and the pistol is cocked :eek:

That's great, so we now have a documented case where Grundy has paid off a total loss without issue. Now where was that other thread about Grundy recently??......

Thanks RMAR....if you type in classic car insurance in the search...its the 1st thread...IM going with grundy unless you can talk me out of it

Thanks RMAR....if you type in classic car insurance in the search...its the 1st thread...IM going with grundy unless you can talk me out of it

I currently have Grundy...... Hope I never need them though....:eek:

Enjoy and let the kills begin!!!!!!

I see you already posted over there. Just good to see they paid out especially since I am insured with them too.:smile: