back from the dead

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
i had no choice but to remix my gn since i got it for so cheap before and after wrecked......after with fresh house of kolor paint ,,22inch sevas ,swade interior,,music is all new as well but im waiting on material to finish the trunk. blacked out lights and emblems...
paint and body done by myself

0309100959-00.jpg

0309101508-00.jpg

0309100905-00.jpg

after

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

its always nice to see a TR saved and back on the road.... loving that interior:biggrin:

thanks u guys ..wen i first bout it i thought about parting it out but i always wanted one so their it is..just got offered 10k for it but i havent had the chance to drive it i havent even gotten on the freeway...

Great SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Five brother!!!!!!!!!

Drop your GN emblems down a bit on the fenders though!;)

love the 22`s.going staggered next summer did you have to notch the rears.:cool:

Attachments

• Picture 197.jpg
    Picture 197.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 323
i go the interior done by my friend the upper door panels back panels ..headliner and seats...i mached the colors as close as i could to the original colors...

and i had to cut and reweld in the back 22by11s rubed a lot..a lot of people didnt like that i cut it but its my car so i really dont care...

o and the emblems i thought they were to up thanks for the advice i will be doin that wen the rain goes away

i agree its yours do what you like,i love it so far.going to get mines notched
for sure,tried my cousins 22x11 of his 07 750i.and i love the look.

So how much does this friend charge to do suede interiors? It looks great and I would like to do my seats only.