BA STROKER CRANK

YAKO

I need to apoligise to Dan Strezo from DLS for my harping about my BA CRANK not having a knurl and leaking badly ,,well i finally found my major problem my intake was not sealing boost slighly ,causeing pressure in crankcase,also my aluminum pan does not seal properly at rear so at slight boost and accelaration some of the oil that ends up at the rear of the motor is pushed out and i pointed to rear main because because it would hit flex plate and be pitched on crank...

DAN .. IS ONE OF THE BEST BUILDERS OUR SPORT HAS .. PROBLEY CAUSE HE'S 45 MINUTES FROM NOWHERE . IT TAKES ME 2 HOURS JUST TO THINK ABOUT DRIVING TO WHEATFIELD . SO TOO HAVE THE FOLLOWING HE HAS . HE HAS TO BE GOOD . :D

It shows good character to admit when you've made a mistake and this community appreciates it, I'm sure. And congradulations on the find!

My Dad was dealing with Dan before I had my licence to drive, it was a no brainer for me to follow suit. If it wasn't for Dan helping me out, I would have been out of Buicks along time ago. He threw me a hook when I was ready to throw in the towel, gave me some solid advice then built me one of the best street/strip motors I have ever had. I proudly say, I'm a DLS guy when ever the opportunity arises.

I give you props man, not many people publicly admit it when they are wrong. Congrats on your find and all the best to you moving forward.

YES TTYPE I am 63 years old and i am sure i am not finished makeing BO-BOES LOL