B2B to SEFI switch w. same .gct runs bad.

Spud

Hi there,

I've just taken my car out of cold storage, and it's the first I've driven down the road since changing my FAST ECU to SEFI w. ICC. Brief history was car had a B2B before and ran pretty good, and before I ran it prior with the injector harness mismatched for the wrong firing order, but you wouldn't have noticed driving it, although the dyno might have showed something was funky. Using the same .gct for when it was B2B put on the car with the ECU SEFI and I had to lower the VE table in the idle cells from about 58 to 28. Got a pretty good strong idle on the car, but as soon as I drive it down the road out of idle it goes either super rich but then went super lean and I barely got it home. I know I must be waaayyy off being that I had to change my idle cells so much, but would switching to SEFI and factoring the wrong pinouts on the injector before net this result?

Should anything else be so "off" from the B2B .gct to the SEFI one? I was so far off I took off the sheet metal intake and reinstalled the stock intake just to factor the intake out but it ran the same poor way. As mentioned, since changing the ECU to SEFI I haven't driven it until last night, and a couple nights prior with the same results from the sheet metal intake. I was told the .gct should be similar but it's either way off, or because I previously had an injector harness mis-wired that's compounded things..?

Any suggestions of where to get me close so I can at least drive down the road? I've concocted a couple different files with not as drastic a jump from idle cells to boost and RPM, because to change the idle initially I had to lower the idle cells almost in half, but didn't touch the surrounding cells.

Thanks,

Spud

Just an update... I called the main guy at FAST today and he gave me some advice. According to him the switch to SEFI from B2B shouldn't cause as much difference as I'm experiencing. According to him, I can check to see if the cam sensor wiring is the culprit by simply unplugging it to see if that makes a difference..? Other than that, I should datalog when I'm driving or trying to drive.., and then check the injector PW against the AFR fluctuation. I'm going to go over every connection again tonight including the MSD because it wouldn't be the first time MSD has caused issues...