awsome night of BOOOOOST! (long)

KillrV6

Former owner
ah i love the smell of race gas! my saturday night has come to a close, now that its 1:11 in the morning here. here is what i did:

9 o clock, at dinner. new propane BBQ roticery works great for chicken~now if i can only get a way to run one of those tanks of propane on my car......;)

at about 10, i headed down to the cruise spot where i met up w/ some friends: chris with the 12 sec WRX, joe with the low 12 sec turbo bug, and a buddy who came out to chill for the first time, to my excitement, danny w/ the nicest 87 GN i have EVER SEEN! same mods as mine except he has a TE44 and a dutwiler neck, and no translator. so we head to "the safeway parkinglot" where a BUNCH of other cars join us (all kinds of hot rods, 5.0's, and rice). we meet up w/ my friend neema, with an audi A4 1.8 T w/ intake chip and exhaust and a NICE set of wheels.

we go for a small curize on the main strip, where all we could hear was SPOOOling of our turbos, the A4, the GN and my T, my buddy in the A4 ran a 96ish mustang convertalbe and kept on his a$$ the whole way (couldnt pass cause it was only one lane).

and than we went back to the parking lot where more people came. me and danny got a TON of complaments on our turbo regals, more than i ever get when im the only turbo regal out (limiteds are sleapers!!)

we met this guy w/ a 95 corvette. license plate read "175EASY" and it had a role cage :eek: nice guy, he poped the hood. turns out he had a built motor w/ a procharger! verry sweet car. said he was putting down over 450 to the wheels on a basicly stock TPI 350 w/ cam and head work. soon to come was a 406 and a D1 for excess of 600 HP.

we went on another cruize , this time w/ a bunch of other cars:
the redicluls TPI vette, a friends mid 12 sec 5.0, a few other mustangs, the turbo regals, i think there was an ls1 in there some where, and my buddys A4 and a honda or two.

and here is what ended the night:
we were going down a main road with a devider and 3 lanes on each side. all of us just cruzin, the guy in the vette was flashing the throttle just a bit until the tires broke loos and than would let out of it (WHAT A BEAST!!)
all was going well, my buddy in the GN just gives it a TINCY bit of throttle to catch up to my friend so they could talk and a COP SPEEDS UP FROM BEHIND. i didnt see the cop, and i steped on the gas too to catch up to my other friend, and just as i was doing so the cop flashed his lights and pulled over NOT ME, but my firend in the GN. all the other cars drove diffrent directions at this point and he ended up getting a ticket for "audiable tire noise". i find that funny because his tires didnt even break loose! maby the sound of the turbo confused the cop??

any ways, this pretty much ended the night and we all decided to go home.

sorry to take up space w/ such a big post, but this is the first time i have gotten to cruize w/ another GN besides my friends older brothers GN that he takes out once in a blue moon (and has 20 inch IROC rims on it)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

police can be such dicks some times!! i heard they are cracking down on "cruzing" in my town. how could they? cruzing is the great american passtime!!!!:D