Awesome weekend kills

Todd Mitcham

I came up from Florida to visit my buddy in DET this past weekend and had a chance to drive his t-type around town and man is it impressive. First up was a guy in a hemi charger - sounded real nice. I'm baiting this guy to run us from a 25 mph roll and nothing. We got up to around 45 mph and finally the guy gets into it good and jumps out to about a car on us. I smash her and she comes roaring to life and we blew past him as if he were in reverse! Now my buddy is behind the wheel and we come up on a older 90's something 5.0. Stang sounded strong. Young guy with his g/f riding shotgun. My buddy shouts at him 'wanna run'?!? Guy says that's a turbo 6, right?!? We say just a small v6. No money and just for fun. My buddy says I'll even give you the jump. Both cars rev up, light goes green and the stang steamrolls forward first and we leave with no boost and flew by him like he never left and shut it down after leaping out about a car & a half on em. That was over so fast I'm not sure we made it out of 1st gear. These are the reasons I love gn's.

Good kills.
What's the combo on your buddies T-Type?

He's running a bigger turbo with 28 lbs of boost with 0.0 knock. I forget which one though. Front mount IC with 80 lb injectors. Alky kit of course. Cat exhaust. 3200 / 3400 stall. This thing is pretty mean. He's also got a pair of ET streets on the rear and can't launch with boost w/o spinning em. He also spanked a older nicely built camaro pulling down 460 horses @ the wheels according to a dyno sheet. The motor has not been opened on his car but that might change. The car pulls really hard.

That's the kind of fun that brings a smile to your face. A smile that can't even be slapped off.....:D

Good kil man.

At 59 I still get goose bumps, the butterflies in my stomach and "that goofy grin that can't be slapped off". Forty three years of gassin on it and it always feels like the first time. Maybe this is the anecdote for sex, yea that's it.

Mikey

Good kil man.

Maybe this is the anecdote for sex, yea that's it.

Mikey

"Antidote for sex".......... An anecdote for sex is that I don't get any.......:p ;)

Hey, wait! That's not funny at all!:oops: