AVC GNX Style Dash

galoush

HWY2HELL
For Sale Used working AVC GNX style plug in dash ..has cracked glass on trim panel other than that Works fine .....$600 shipped in the 48 .....Do a search last one sold for $700 and another for $900 priced to move

And Please ..." ill take it" means your Sending Money to Me not questions ....questions are fine but please ask before claiming it yours

Senders are included , one for the Speedo one for the oil ( Was crushed a little buy my buddies shop skills removing it ) and one for water

how is it "other than that Works fine"?

correct me if im wrong but dont you need a needle on the speedo for it to be working

OK i missed that one The Speedo needle ...its better that way for when you get pulled over ....it came out of a running driving car my buddy gave it to me and when i seen how much they go for i told him id sell it and give him the cash as im changing things anyway to another setup that is not using the stock wiring and i know he could use the Money more than me

Hey guys this is my dash. I didnt realize the spedo needle wasn't there because my spedo cable was snapped and i never got around to replacing it untill now when i put the original back in. Other than that its good to go.

Update sent to me thanks Dave!!!AVC Mechanical Speedo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got the same AVC dash and VDO gauges...however now changed them into a GNX style dash set up.

Your mechanical speedometer can be sent to North Hollywood SPeedo and CLock for repair. THey do repair and rebuild work and are one of the largest VDO houses on the West Coast. Won't cost too much...maybe $100.

The VDO mechanical speedo is req'd for the AVC dash wiring set up as it uses the VSS sender attached to the speedo cable. An electronic speedo will require extra parts and work to install (not to mention extra money ).

good luck on your sale.

dave

Thanks for ther Offers but this is something not made anymore ......it needs a $100 repair as the Speedo is missing the needle and the glass part is cracked ..asking $500 now last one on here sold for $900 and another for $700