Autometer Cobalt Gauges

FreeJack

Has anyone installed the 2 1/16 size gauges in their TR?

I like the oil, water, and boost gauges and wonder if they work okay.

Thanks

:)

Just saw these on popular hot rodding, they look sweet! I'm sure they're the same great quality as the rest of Autometer's stuff. When I get my TR I'll either get these or the Autometer Lunar series ones.

-Dustin

I just found out that the cobalt gauges are going to be in the range of $120 to $180 each!

What are they thinking????? I rather spend $40.00 for a VDO than $120!

Come on AutoMeter!

Damn, the Cobalt boost gauge is $169.00 according to SP Motorsports [Please note, this is the first place I found a price, I am not endorsing this vendor] Looks like they might be out of my price range. Anyone know of another company that makes these "indiglo style" gauges that aren't too ricey?

-Dustin

Just looked at theYear One/Next Generation site and noticed that the Lunar series (similar to the Cobalt gauges) includes both mechanical and electrical boost gauges and the the mechanical boost is $69.95 compared to $199.95 for the electrical. So I'm assuming the cobalt gauge is so expensive because it is electrical? Are all electrical boost gauges this much more expensive?

-Dustin

PS - Sorry for the double post, meant to hit edit and not reply.... :rolleyes:

The cobalt gauge is electrical, zeros itself automatically and has a peak boost hold feature. So boys, there are lots of bells and whistles with this one that justify its price...

:)