Auto Dim Compass & Temp display rear view mirrors

Monte_ExpreSS

I have for sale 4 different upgrade rear view mirrors. All use standard wedge base mount & all wiring has been simplified & labeled for easy installation. All have been tested & work as new. A very cool, functional upgrade to modernize your interior. These are all OEM units removed from various GM vehicles. All are in very very nice condition.
First is a Auto dimming mirror, with dual compass & temperature display. Easy 4 wire hookup, includes wiring connector with enough wire to splice, & temp sender. $85usd shipped in the US 48 or Canada.
[/URL]
[/URL]
Second is a another auto dimming unit, with dual compass & temperature display. Easy 4 wire hookup, includes wiring connector with enough wire to splice, & temp sender. simpler design single button control. the small, green display tint cover has slightly shifted inside the mirror itself & is off center. The display itself is straight just the plastic cover on the inside is a little off to one side. This could easily be fixed but requires disassembly of the mirror. Or just leave it alone & it will cause no issue. $65usd shipped in the US 48 or Canada
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
Third is a auto dimming unit with compass display only. Easy 2 wire hook up includes wiring connector with enough wire to splice. $60usd shipped in the US 48 or Canada
[/URL]
[/URL]
Last is a manual dimming mirror with dual map lights. each light can be individually controlled with its own switch or wired into the cortesy lights to come on when the door is opened. Great upgrade for t top cars. $40usd shipped in the US 48 or Canada
[/URL]
[/URL]
I accept Paypal

BUMP I have the second one with the compass & temp left, & I'm lowering the price to $55 shipped.
I also have the last one, with manual dimming & dual map lights for $40 shipped.

Up the first compass & temp one listed is now available again, price lowered to $70 shipped.
& the other compass & temp is still here as well for $55.00 shipped.

What would you take for the First is a Auto dimming mirror, with dual compass & temperature display. Easy 4 wire hookup, includes wiring connector with enough wire to splice, & temp sender?

Up the first compass & temp one listed is now available again, price lowered to $70 shipped.
& the other compass & temp is still here as well for $55.00 shipped.

What is the single button for on that mirror. I have one installed in my car as it is a nice upgrade and ay be interested in this one. thx

What is the single button for on that mirror. I have one installed in my car as it is a nice upgrade and ay be interested in this one. thx

It controls both the compass calibration if nessesary, & switches the temp from farenheit to celsius. Basically does the same stuff the 2 button ones do. Let me know if you are interested

Up Up! 3 mirrors left total & then they are all gone.
1 manual dimming, with dual map lights. $40 shipped.
1 compass temp auto dimming with the screen a little off center, price reduced $45 shipped
1 compass temp auto dimming in perfect shape, price reduced $65 shipped