August Sales

Dennis Kirban

Here goes:

If item strikes your interest, you must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and list part number in your email. I will then confirm by return email. I only accept paypal on the items here. Descriptions are quite accurate. I do not deal in photos. Be sure it is the part you want. The price listed is the total price meaning it includes either UPS ground or via mail system for the basic 48 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax to the price stated.

8-A For the 1985-1986-1987 Turbo Regal good used tested original GM brake bowl Just $95 to your door as stated above. These are original paint units and are within 20% of original PSI.

8-B Still in the GM wrappers a pair of chrome side makers. Fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals. Attaches to the side of your factory headlite bezels. The price is $135 for the pair which is cheaper than the repros and these are orignal GM.

8-C For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used remote passenger side (rite hand) mirror. Mirror frame would need to be painted as it appears to be in red primer. Price is $55.

8-D For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good working power trunk release. A neat easy to add on option includes original button and mounting bracket (mounts in glove box) solenoid which looks almost new and a complete new harness and directions. $44 covers the cost.

8-E For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal non concert sound a set of brand new front upper dash speakers just $55 to own them.

8-F For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I still have a few of the ATR polished stainless mass air pipes with hoses and clamps. They were made by ATR in the early 1990s sold for I think$79.95. You cost $45 to your door.

8-G For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 2 brand new cam sensors the price is $155 each to your door. It is 100% complete with cap etc. The real deal.

8-H For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a complete GM tensioner includes pulley and bracket. Extremely rare $299 to your door.

8-J For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal not sure what GM calls the part its that chrome plastic strip that sits in the groove on your dash and goes across most of your dash. Usually crinkled or cracked. This one is nice just $30 to own it.

8-K For the 1986-1987 Grand Nartionals or Ts with grey guts brand new in the GM box the grey shifter handle with all new chrome bezels on it. No button you re-use yours just $48 to your door.

8-L The complete used 3 volume set of 44W books plus a Motor Crash book inother words everything possible at your finger tips showing illustrations and part numbers and actual prices back then of the parts that make up your 1984-1987 Turbo Regal. Over 10 inches of reading material just $64 to your door.

8-M For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new in the wrapper afetrmarket power steering pressure hose. Just $26 to your door.

8-N For the 1986-1987 stock Turbo regal a good used front connecting brace this is the long one goes under core support. $64 to your door with new hardware included.

8-P GMP Molly diecast 1:18 scale red Grand National in the GMP box brand new $78 to your door.

8-R Similar to above only this is the GMP 1986 Grand National also brand new in the GMP box also $78 to your door.

8-S Similar to above only its the 1:24 scale 1987 Grand National GMP car brand new in the GMP box just $82 to your door.

8-T Or, buy all three listed GMP diecast cars brand new $200.00 to your door you save about 35 or so. I guessed at the math.

8-ZZTOP I have 3 brand new GM for the 1986-1987 turbo regal boost line kits. Just $62 each. Tags labels etc still on them. This is the 3 molded boost line set with the plastic vacuum t in the middle.

That concludes this special sale. Again you gotta email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com refer to the number/letter code. Descriptions are accurate. No photos. Some of the above parts came out of Jays GN collection who passed away alittle over a year ago.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ill take 8 D.
I'll send PP. shortly
Andrew

86 T-type modified
86 T-type. Lightly modified

Sent an email to your personal email addy! Thanks

Here goes:

If item strikes your interest, you must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and list part number in your email. I will then confirm by return email. I only accept paypal on the items here. Descriptions are quite accurate. I do not deal in photos. Be sure it is the part you want. The price listed is the total price meaning it includes either UPS ground or via mail system for the basic 48 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax to the price stated.

8-A For the 1985-1986-1987 Turbo Regal good used tested original GM brake bowl Just $95 to your door as stated above. These are original paint units and are within 20% of original PSI.

8-B Still in the GM wrappers a pair of chrome side makers. Fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals. Attaches to the side of your factory headlite bezels. The price is $135 for the pair which is cheaper than the repros and these are orignal GM.

8-C For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used remote passenger side (rite hand) mirror. Mirror frame would need to be painted as it appears to be in red primer. Price is $55.

8-D For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good working power trunk release. A neat easy to add on option includes original button and mounting bracket (mounts in glove box) solenoid which looks almost new and a complete new harness and directions. $44 covers the cost.

8-E For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal non concert sound a set of brand new front upper dash speakers just $55 to own them.

8-F For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I still have a few of the ATR polished stainless mass air pipes with hoses and clamps. They were made by ATR in the early 1990s sold for I think$79.95. You cost $45 to your door.

8-G For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 2 brand new cam sensors the price is $155 each to your door. It is 100% complete with cap etc. The real deal.

8-H For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a complete GM tensioner includes pulley and bracket. Extremely rare $299 to your door.

8-J For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal not sure what GM calls the part its that chrome plastic strip that sits in the groove on your dash and goes across most of your dash. Usually crinkled or cracked. This one is nice just $30 to own it.

8-K For the 1986-1987 Grand Nartionals or Ts with grey guts brand new in the GM box the grey shifter handle with all new chrome bezels on it. No button you re-use yours just $48 to your door.

8-L The complete used 3 volume set of 44W books plus a Motor Crash book inother words everything possible at your finger tips showing illustrations and part numbers and actual prices back then of the parts that make up your 1984-1987 Turbo Regal. Over 10 inches of reading material just $64 to your door.

8-M For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new in the wrapper afetrmarket power steering pressure hose. Just $26 to your door.

8-N For the 1986-1987 stock Turbo regal a good used front connecting brace this is the long one goes under core support. $64 to your door with new hardware included.

8-P GMP Molly diecast 1:18 scale red Grand National in the GMP box brand new $78 to your door.

8-R Similar to above only this is the GMP 1986 Grand National also brand new in the GMP box also $78 to your door.

8-S Similar to above only its the 1:24 scale 1987 Grand National GMP car brand new in the GMP box just $82 to your door.

8-T Or, buy all three listed GMP diecast cars brand new $200.00 to your door you save about 35 or so. I guessed at the math.

8-ZZTOP I have 3 brand new GM for the 1986-1987 turbo regal boost line kits. Just $62 each. Tags labels etc still on them. This is the 3 molded boost line set with the plastic vacuum t in the middle.

That concludes this special sale. Again you gotta email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com refer to the number/letter code. Descriptions are accurate. No photos. Some of the above parts came out of Jays GN collection who passed away alittle over a year ago.

denniskirban@yahoo.com