auction fraud on ebay

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
there is a scam going around that im sure most are aware of it goes like this...the seller post a buy it now price(in his discription) for way less than it should cost and post a contact email address..then he says he is in another country(even tho he states in his discription that the car is in the U.S) and sometimes throws in a death in the family or he us a deaf mute..then he trys to get you to pay threw ebays protection system and he wants to send it to you which is really just a spoof...ive been watching this happen all over ebay with the grizzly 4 wheelers,now today one came across on the grand nationals,his bids were up to 5 million so im guessing most realized that a 87 gn with 5600 original miles was worth more than the 7k he was asking :rolleyes: ..so anyway just a heads up im sure most all of you are smart enough not to go for some dumbass stuff like that,but cant hurt to post,now tho i see him doing grand nationals..i always email the guy in the ads and say please send me your info so i can send out cash tommoro,like he has a live one on..lol..then after he is happy to send me a long letter with his info i tell him to eat **** and die...or i email him and tell him im local to where he listed it and then he says he is in england or something,then i say"alright im actually leaving for there in 2 days,ill take it home with me"then he wont email me back :confused: ...

I have that joker on the hook and told him I would send him a money order for $7000 for the 87 GN. When he gives me the address I'm thinking of sending him monopoly money. His e-mail is jajufart@yahoo.com Any ideas to mess with lowlife?

I e-mailed fartbreath this afternoon, and informed him of his old azzed scam. Still waiting for his reply :cool:
I surf all the collector car ads looking for those kinds of listings. Doing what I can to bring back some degree of honesty to Ebay. Report every ad you find, you may save someone who may not be aware (lady/old person/teenager) from a bad experience.