Attn: Dan Huffman

rastaz

aka 80's Rob
Dan, I just got a copy of the Aug 15 National Dragster from Dave Loney. I thought I would mention to you that your name DOES appear as the 3rd place finisher in Turbo Pro !!!:)

It's kinda a neat thing to have... If you can't find a copy for yourself let me know. Nick Micale is supposed to be sending me his copy too and you can have it for whatever he charges me for postage to our little corner of the world.

Rob

No kidding?

That's awesome. I would love to have a copy. Let me know when you receive the extra copy, and I'll send ya money to ship it to me.

Thanks a lot!

Can anybody scan that page and post it? Might make it easier than mailing copies. Was my name in there? I think I got eliminated same round Dan did.

Dan, I sent you an email. Let me know if you still want it. There's a couple ways I can get it to you.

Pat, sorry but your name is not mentioned. Only the top 3 finishers in each class are mentioned.

Rob,
I definitely want it. I'll answer thru your email.

Pat,
I recall there were only three of us in the semi-finals: Me against Rob, then Mike with the bye. I don't know how the hell I made it that far. Thankfully all three of the earlier rounds the opponent red lighted! Better to be lucky than good:cool:

My 6 year old son thought it was the coolest thing to see Dad's name in a big magazine. My brother-in-law is going to get a kick out of too.

Thanks again, Rob!