attmempted GN theft

GNTIM

I came home to a robbed house this weekend!!! I'm so pissed, I can't see straight. I pretty much know who it is, the little 25 y/o, meth-head living with his parents behind me. Judging from the evidence, he was trying to steal my Grand National. I found one set of keys on the floor, but he didn't find the keys with the alarm fob. The car cover was disturbed and the alarm had been tripped. He filled a my duffle bag with my stuff, including my grandfathers wedding ring.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

that sucks. next time you see him, ask him if he found what he was looking for then kick the crap out of him.

hello peoples: That sucks but your stuff is gone? What theft deterrent do you have on your TB?
IBBY

Hey Tim sorry for your loss glad to see GN not stolen. Time to get alarm on house.

X2. Time to call Brinks.

We have a Brinks home system. Great piece of mind at night, wife is home alone, or when we are away.

A small arsenal of firearms is a great back-up too.:biggrin:

I f:mad:in HATE thieves. I think they are the scum of the earth. This punk piece of crap deserves anything you dish out. Get the keys printed!

you can bet on it that.

he will be back, be prepared to put a bullet in his temple and send him were he belongs..

wow man. i would kick the crap out of him and then call the cops. sorry to hear about your stuff and your family heir loom. as for the gn thank goodness he didnt get that. but what he have done took it for a joy ride. i mean does he even know what they are worth in parts. what a dick head. did you confront his parents on it. i would.

One of these is in order

08022009_ferocious-aggressive-dog-_1.jpg

Thanks guys. I used to have an alarm but discontinued the service years ago, assuming I was safe. The car sits under a carport at a 2nd home, so Im not always there. They know my patterns, but that will change. They checked the keys and a few other places for prints, but no luck. Car has an alarm and steering column lock and a few other tricks. It just burns me up because I have worked hard for everything I own and paid for everything myself...secure your car guys

i say you do everyone a favor

and go ahead and get a sharpshooter shovel and a regular one find a nice quiet place and pour some dirt on his assets if you get my drift. if you don't like him that much then i wouldn't hurt you to see him gone. hit some local pawn shops if you have some descriptions serial numbers and stuff. make sure you include anything that will help ID your stuff from everyone elses. Like it has a big scratch here or this is missing etc etc. it'll help instead of it was a sony amp and toshiba TV. trust me millions are sold so unless you went through your house and took down model and serial numbers to anything that isn't nailed down and is worth a quick buck at his local dope spot or a pawnshop. i've managed a few for about 10 yrs and it helps to keep this info handy and not on a laptop. It would more then likely get stolen also. Keep it on a piece of paper and take a thumb tac and stick it to the underside of a dresser where it is out of site and won't get messed with if someone tosses your house looking for valueable items. Sorry to hear it, i had a simular situation but the dumb kid who broken into my apartment cut himself so bad he almost bled out on my couch. i saw him in my apartment complex less then 2 weeks later and made the block and he was gone. I would have beaten him to a pulp. when i went to the local cops they said a bandage doesn't prove anything ( he had one of his arms bandaged from the wrist to the elbow) I was so mad at both the cops and the kid i was seeing red. But my luck was there wasn't anything missing. only damage was blood all over my couch i had less then 2 yrs and on my carpet and down the steps to the car he got into.

I caught a thief once trying to rob my shop, lets just say I'm pretty sure said thief found a new profession. Nothing and I mean nothing gets my gonads in a twist more than a someone invading my space with the intent of stealing from my family.

Devise a plan to catch him in the act, then let nature take its course. Priority is keeping your family safe.

X2. Time to call Brinks.

We have a Brinks home system. Great piece of mind at night, wife is home alone, or when we are away.

A small arsenal of firearms is a great back-up too.:biggrin:

This is how I do it also....full alarm system and lots of guns.....that little rat, I wish there was a way to kick the sh.. out of him really good. What a little coward, trying to steal your GN and breaking in. Go to the cops and try your best to press charges against him, but get it on a police report and his name. Man, I feel for you.....I HATE COWARD THIEVES!!!!!! I've got loaded guns in every room and I'll, oh, hell, just report the jerk and press charges all the way!!!!!! Teach him a good lesson.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Yeah, I need to turn the alarm back on and get cameras. It sucks because i am only at that house a few times a week. It would have been an absolute pleasure mopping up his blood from my floor, but I was not there. Cops did not find any prints, punk took all of my socks, probably used them as gloves. Funny thing is that there was a box of ammo and 2 full magazines next to it, he left them. Same with the electronics.

Again, so sorry for what happened to you.

Too bad I didn't give you some of my gym socks.....they kill pit bulls around here..:tongue::rolleyes: Would you like me to send you some for the next idiot to break in? Free shipping, but will be in a radioactive proof bag:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National