ATTENTION!!!!!! Once in a life time opportunity! Last get together for 2010

I am not sure, you can call Paul and ask him..... It is a piece of history!!!

I wish I could drive a GN there!:frown: Why is everything always broken!!!!:confused:

Well thanks to my fellow Turbo Farm Boys, this statement is no longer!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Georgie, Prasad LMNOP, and Austin Audi P for helping me till 4 am gettiing the trans in the 84 and figuring out the "smoking" issues.

It was fun guys, nothing like staying up all night to get a car to an event last minute and being successful at the mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was really nice to see the rest of you guys that I dont get to see much like Benny, Paul, Jimbo. Nice to meet the rest of you that I havent had a chance to meet in the past.

Thanks Paul for letting us into your facilities and check out all your beauties!

Had a blast guys!!! ;)

P.S. The 84 made it's first voyage since being saved from dismemberment flawless for the 3hrs home. The only bummer is I lost a darn center cap and we all know how much those things cost!

Yeah , That was a good time. Very rare for me to get out,always working.
It was nice to meet everyone and a BIG thanks to Paul and Sandy for the hospitality and the nice display of cars and parts. I just walked in from the garage after looking at mine for an hour again:( At least there are parts close by:biggrin: Thanks again Paul and Sandy.
Steve,Dawn and Turbo

P.S. Thanks for letting us bring Turbo along.

Good Times!

Good to see you again Jeremy and Austin. Also got to meet some new folks and talk tech.

Thanks to Paul for hosting!

The cold air was a blast too. Lets just say that the local pavement has been decorated with some very long pairs of stripes....

Good Times!

Good to see you again Jeremy and Austin. Also got to meet some new folks and talk tech.

Thanks to Paul for hosting!

The cold air was a blast too. Lets just say that the local pavement has been decorated with some very long pairs of stripes....

LOL:D:D:D

Prasad:cool:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

A big Thanks to all of you that showed up from Paul and I, as Paul doesn't get on here and post much!!!! It was a great turn out perfect turbo weather. I thought I was done for the year but I got to get on my car few times before she come all a part for the stage II upgrade which was long time coming.
A special thanks to Turbo Cliff for bring the Angry V6. It was good to see the beast in person. the car looks as good as she runs:eek::eek::eek:

Prasad:cool:

I was really trying to make this, but the car wasn't having it. ANGRY.

Hopefully I'll get to see the documentary sometime.

when is this documentary going to be released?

He said sometime in Feb or March 2011. It will be a DVD that nuts like us can buy. He also stated that he will try to market the documentary to Spike TV or any other car shows that would be interested in buying it.

HTH
Prasad

it was a blast drive there was fun to wasnt it prasad lol:D

not its time to put car away amd do some work to it

good to see everyone and meet everyone

He said sometime in Feb or March 2011. It will be a DVD that nuts like us can buy. He also stated that he will try to market the documentary to Spike TV or any other car shows that would be interested in buying it.

HTH
Prasad

i really hope i make it in the documentary

HTH
Prasad

That would be awesome to see it air on tv. I would give speed channel a try before spike though. For some reason I just don't see them giving it a good showing since no one will be trying to give testimonials for products;)

Paul's place was Awesome! Glad I discovered this event...less than a 7 mile drive to get there ;)