ATTENTION!!!!!! Once in a life time opportunity! Last get together for 2010

WIKEDV6

There is a get together at Paul Castles place from 9 am to 1pm. There will be someone there who is doing a documentary on Grand Nationals/Turbo Buicks. He is in the process of making a two hour movie/ documentary on these bad ass cars at Paul’s place. He has already interviewed/filmed Richard Clark, Kirban and I believe Caspers too. This is a great opportunity for all/some of you to be a part of history as he may interview/ take videos of your cars as well as their owners.

To boot, you will get to see two GNXs along with infamous Silver Bullet. Also other nice toys that Paul has in his collection. Paul also stated that if you want to bring any parts to swap, sell or even trade in as a credit toward anything that you want to buy from his company World of Motor works in the future.

There will be pop and what not so we should be good!!!!!! Come out and join us…..It’s going to be long winter.

The address is;
World of Motor Works
1723 E Wilson St.
Batavia, IL 60510

If you have any questions, you can contact Paul at 630-669-1583

Prasad:cool:

Sorry the date was on the title and it was cut off...It's this Saturday 11/20/2010.

Prasad

Man I'd love to be in a line of GNs and have it to view years from now. It runs too. If Im not at the track "on spy duty" Im there!:biggrin:

There is a get together at Paul Castles place from 9 am to 1pm. There will be someone there who is doing a documentary on Grand Nationals/Turbo Buicks. He is in the process of making a two hour movie/ documentary on these bad ass cars at Paul’s place. He has already interviewed/filmed Richard Clark, Kirban and I believe Caspers too. This is a great opportunity for all/some of you to be a part of history as he may interview/ take videos of your cars as well as their owners.

To boot, you will get to see two GNXs along with infamous Silver Bullet. Also other nice toys that Paul has in his collection. Paul also stated that if you want to bring any parts to swap, sell or even trade in as a credit toward anything that you want to buy from his company World of Motor works in the future.

There will be pop and what not so we should be good!!!!!! Come out and join us…..It’s going to be long winter.

The address is;
World of Motor Works
1723 E Wilson St.
Batavia, IL 60510

If you have any questions, you can contact Paul at 630-669-1583

is the person looking for a before black car. (you know the ones who started the turbo on a v6.) also called drawthru turbo motors.
more info
BEFORE BLACK - 1976 Century Indy Pace Car
BEFORE BLACK - About the 1982 GN
BEFORE BLACK - 1981 Regal Indy Pace Car
BEFORE BLACK - Union 76 Parade Car
BEFORE BLACK - Buicks in NASCAR 1981-1983
BEFORE BLACK - About the 1978-83 Buick Turbo V6
BEFORE BLACK - About the 1982 GN

ok prasad i got the day off work, what time we leaving the farm at. i guess one more tank of racing fuel before i put the car away.lol:biggrin:

ok prasad i got the day off work, what time we leaving the farm at. i guess one more tank of racing fuel before i put the car away.lol:biggrin:

We will be leaving the Farm around 8.30!!! I am glad you can make it!!!

Man I'd love to be in a line of GNs and have it to view years from now. It runs too. If Im not at the track "on spy duty" Im there!:biggrin:

I don't think you have to worry about that, a certain White T should be showing up here at Paul's place.

Very interesting.

I'm going to do my best to be there.

Who's making the documentary?

Ya Rick come out, it will be fun. I don't know the guys name but I am thinking it should be good. Besides, it wouldnt hurt for you to drive up North once in a while. It's not too far from where we were last weekend!

Ya Rick come out, it will be fun. I don't know the guys name but I am thinking it should be good. Besides, it wouldnt hurt for you to drive up North once in a while. It's not too far from where we were last weekend!

I know, I know. You always drive down here. :biggrin:

I'm going to do my best. Hopefully the weather permits driving the tb's. :cool: