Attended the Masters

JRGN

Just wanted to say, for the golfers on this board after going to the Masters that any other course is a HAY field, when the group left the green there was 2 course personnel using blowers to clean up the putting surface, the fairways were like green carpet, seeing it on TV does not do it justice, also seeing the players up close sure gives one a differant perspective of the players, there ability to strike the ball and make it look so effertless is something in itself. Just thought I would make a comment about what is happening here in Augusta Ga. Jr.

Enjoy Jr! That event has to bring in alot of revenue to your area and stimulate the economy.

Hope to see you soon at a Buick event. :)

I got a buddy who volunteers to work the Masters the past couple years and his reward for the week of work is he gets to go back in August and play the course..........pretty neat.

golf? where I grew up we call it cow pasture pool. golf is about as exciting to watch as 2 snails mating.

I went last year for the first time and it is awesome. Everything IS perfect. The food is good and very reasonable. It is organized so very well for the players and spectators. Hope to attend again in the future.

I'd like to see the Pros play on my hayfield with no gallery to stop the ball, no perfect greens, rocks, leaves, and of course walking and carrying there own bag.

Just sayin' .... ;)

Playing on a perfect course with backstops has gotta be easier. :biggrin: