Att 2fastsuv aka Al

JRSGN

A$$ deep
We don't wanna taint the other thread or this one so please keep it level headed...

You said:

Well this is an update directly from Mike & Al.....The car was far from complete when it left Otto's house. Here is a brief summary of what was wrong.

1. Innovative Boost controller was hooked up incorrectly. On the increse and decrese solinoids they were wired backwards.

2. Pully for alternator was to big and never charged until you idle at 1600 RPM

3. The wiring was a NIGHTMARE!! there were all kinds of shorts throughout the car, if this is what he calls being complete i would hate to see a non-complete car.

4. had the car for 8 Weeks and informed us that car was ready and made boost. I wonder how this was accomplished with the way this car was delivered to us? He told us there was a start up program in the FAST XFI box, would you spool the car to 18lbs of boost with a start up program? it seems Otto is a good tuner for cars stock to 10 sec, anything below that i think he would need more training. Im sure more will come.....

Heres what I think.

1) All I have to say about this, all this stuff could have been avoided if Mike flew Otto down...

2) the wires for the controller are plug in. look at the directions & switch them.

3)Thats Otto fault??? You got the pulley.

4)OK, See my number 1.

5) He begged you guys to dyno it. Was he suppose to trailer it all over?? With what trailer??
Start up program is just that. 18#'s on a Super engine, Thats nothing, Timing was what 20*?? See # 1.
Otto is a good tuner, No he's a great tuner that should have been flown down there & been Mike's Bitcoh for the week.
Mike spent ALOT of money on the Car, 250-300$ would not have broken the bank.

10 second or slower, Humm. He went 9.40, I went 9.80. He's got a few cars 900+, one @ 1200. Come on Al. You can't blame him for everything.
He said bring the car back & he'll take care of it.

Jim

It's pretty SAD that a Bad day at the track had to result in Otto having his good name dragged through the mud. Even after the facts have come out & blatant lies being told Otto still offered to help with this car. I have known Otto for 25+ years & he has ALWAYS given 110% to EVERY car he has been involved with. Friend, Family or Customer they all recieved the same A+ treatment. Thank you for everything Otto & don't let this drag you down.

The IRON FIST :D

From my understanding the car was not ready to be brought out and put on kill. It is very unfortunate the outcome, but I don't believe for a second that Otto is capable of doing the things that he is accused of.

I don't think there is ANYBODY who could build a car of this caliber and expect not to take a good day at the track shaking down issues.

Maybe next time things will be different.

There is a lot of high emotion here.
Stress, travel, and new car blues can be a real PITA.
I have spoken to both parties today and I suggest
that we let Michael and Otto work this out.
Otto has offered help and now it is is up to Michael to take it.
He mentioned about maybe having Otto come down to his shop in Brooklyn
to iron things out. Maybe that is the solution but I am going to step out of this on the board.
Everyone has my cell phone phone number,
I am sure that in a couple weeks everyone will be around a fire singing Cumbuya.
I have to go back to my post at the UN now, talk to you all later

Best regards,