ATR Rear Sway Bar is it worth it?

87SFI

Does this product really improve the handling of the GN? I've been thinking to purchase this and was wondering if it's worth it.
What's your guys experience?

George

It is big, heavy and little rough. It does not fit well most of the time. You can grind on it a little and it will fit better.
The good part is the handling and your TR will leave the line straight. It made my car handle like I had put the front bar back on. I have been pleased with it. I think Paul Ferry is working on new rear bar also. He always has high quality products.

We use the Metco rear bar (also 1 3/8" like the ATR) on both our TR's and really like it. It tightens up the feel of the rear of the car dramatically and it makes the car look way mean from the rear. We use the bar with Metco lower control arms and encountered zero fitment problems. A nice upgrade may be to replace the 3/8" mounting hardware with 7/16", but otherwise its perfect.

My ATR bolted right in.
I wouldn't even think of leaving home without it.

excellent piece.....mine fit perfect but if yers is too big be sure to grind on it....dont just jam it in there.....mine is paired with a pair of HRParts lower control arms.....i put them on at the same time.....my bst 60 ft before was a 1.65 and i left at 14psi....now i leave at 0 psi and pull a 1.64....my best ever is a 1.58....it would be better but my slicks are too small...i need some 28x10s.