ATR Pit Bull Alum, Mufflers, For Sale!

Turboeyes

Used but excellent cond., look almost new. Labels still intack. 2 1/2" in/out. Will send pics, hard to find like this, $150

You obviously dont know how the for sale section works. You stated you were going to post pics.Then it goes in order. READ THE RULES!!!

not a good way to make friends around here!!!!!

especially when you enevitably are going to need help!!!!

keep this in mind going forward

i forgive you:)

I do apologize. I looked for rules, can't find them? I will definetly read, 'cause I have, and even better set of ATR muffs coming. And I'd like to see one of you guys get 'em. but rather than PO members, maybe I'll put them on ebay.
Where r the rules?

Typically, when you are selling something you do what you say. You said you would send pics, you didn't in the order people posted. Some guys would have pulled the trigger and a line was formed pending you doing what you said you would do. I don't see where rules over rule being a man of your word. I think you get the picture. If you decide to sell on e-bay you will probably have to post the pics so if you are going to continue to sell here like this then ebay is probably better for everybody in the long run as the same will have a shot at buying and looking at the pics there so don't act like you are doing us a favor selling here..... :rolleyes:

Jeez, can you guys give the new guy a break? He could have had them posted somewhere else first (i.e. craigslist),
and they sold that way also.

I think huge size 7 font in red is a little bit harsh....:rolleyes:

The rules also say be "courteous" and "support the people that make the TR world go around"...

Regardless, the set on ebay does look very nice for people that need a set...

Thanks

Not sure if they are his, but there are a set posted on Ebay right now for $300.00

That is pretty funny. The same wording. I got an email from someone today from sunland cali that has a new set of stainless mufflers for $350.00 I will probably go with those. The only problem is they are 3 inch and my system is 2 1/2.

Jeez, can you guys give the new guy a break? He could have had them posted somewhere else first (i.e. craigslist),
and they sold that way also.

I think huge size 7 font in red is a little bit harsh....:rolleyes:

The rules also say be "courteous" and "support the people that make the TR world go around"...

Regardless, the set on ebay does look very nice for people that need a set...

Thanks

this is coming from another newb. i will take it to heart! it is not like we mf'ed the guy?

this is coming from another newb. i will take it to heart! it is not like we mf'ed the guy?

FYI, I was a previous member under another name (since my email changed--I re-registered). I've had several hundred posts, but that's not my point.
I just want to see us all get along! :biggrin:

I do not see the fascination with the ATR pit bull mufflers, and yes, i have a 3" dual set up. When my mufflers rusted out, that is what everyone said, pit bull mufflers were the best, nothing around as good as they were...

Well, I researched it and got two polished ss magnaflows from either jeggs, or summit for in the 200.00 range, that look WAY better, and sound better also, in fact, car sounds AWESOME.

If you want to stand in line to buy used non ss ones for 150.00 though, don't let me stop you.

I do not see the fascination with the ATR pit bull mufflers, and yes, i have a 3" dual set up. When my mufflers rusted out, that is what everyone said, pit bull mufflers were the best, nothing around as good as they were...

Well, I researched it and got two polished ss magnaflows from either jeggs, or summit for in the 200.00 range, that look WAY better, and sound better also, in fact, car sounds AWESOME.

If you want to stand in line to buy used non ss ones for 150.00 though, don't let me stop you.

i have 2 atr single shot set ups 1 with original muffler. these are really loud !!!

i have 1 atr dual 3" set up with atr mufflers also a little loud.

i have 4 atr dual 2 1/2" set ups 2 with the correct mufflers both are fairly quiet by camparsion to the 2 above set ups.

1 of my atr 2 1/2" set ups i also have 2 1/2 " magnaflow ss mufflers non polished for $75 per muffler i bought them new in march and my car does not have any carpet in it currently but i find these mufflers quite a bit louder than the atr 2 1/2 mufflers. they probably flow as well since they are also a straight through muffler but i drive my cars A LOT !!! and prefer them to be quiter for sanitys sake. boostingirl also has magnaflows the same as mine but with a STEEL dual 2 1/2 setup she has the carpet in her car and they do sound quiter on her car?

so that is what the big deal is for me:biggrin: