Atr Headers

not trying to cross paths on a thread,but i have a ss set of atr 3-bolt headers for sale,with wastgate pipe,they r located at anderson performance 700.00

They're set up for external wastegate? Is that what wastgate pipe means?
Whare is anderson?

I offered this guy $800.00 PLUS SHIPPING. For that price i am going to buy ta/performance stainless for $1000.00 and they say these headers are just as good if not better and they are still in business. Not going to chance buying cheap set off ebay. You get what you pay for.:biggrin:

I offered this guy $800.00 PLUS SHIPPING. For that price i am going to buy ta/performance stainless for $1000.00 and they say these headers are just as good if not better and they are still in business. Not going to chance buying cheap set off ebay. You get what you pay for.:biggrin:

damn I wish someone would buy used parts from me for more then they cost new :biggrin:

I HAD THE HEADERS CUSTOM BUILD BY ATR AND THE PRICE WAS NOT $795.00 BUT MORE LIKE $1500.00. ALL YOU BGN GUYS SHOULD KNOW GOOD QUALITY AFTERMARKET PARTS DON'T COME CHEAP. AS FOR THE GUY WHO SAID HE WAS GOING TO BUY A SET OF T/A HEADERS AND NOT MINE. LITTLE STORY FOR YOU I HAVE A FRIEND THAT GOT A SET OF T/A HEADERS AND I WAS THERE WHEN HE OPENED THE BOX AND LOOKED AT THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME TO SEE THE VERY POOR QUALITY OF THE WELDING ON THE HEADER FLANGE, ALL THE WELD WAS DONE ON THE INSIDE OF THE PORT, WHICH WITH THE GN1 ALU. HEADS IS A RESTRICTION OF EXHAUST FLOW. T/A WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING FOR HIM TO CORRECT THE HEADERS. SO, WHAT HE DID WAS GET A CERTIFED WELDER TO WELD AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THE HEADER FLANGE AND HAVE GRIND OUT ALL THE WELD FOR THE INSIDE FOR BETTER EXHAUST FLOW. WHICH MATCHES THE EXHAUST PORT ON THE GN1 ALU. HEAD. $1,000 FOR T/A HEADERS PLUS IT COST HIM ANOTHER $300.00 FOR THE CERTIFED WELDER TO FIX T/A'S POOR WELDING SKILLS ON THE HEADER FLANGE.
795.00 new 1,000.00 used ???? WTF :confused:

Wow your story gets better and better, now since I checked the ATR catalog and told you they are only 795.00 out of no where you say they are custom made ??

Odd that your 1,500.00 custom made headers look EXACTLY the same in every way possible as the $795.00 headers on page 14 of the 2003 ATR catalog.

I have an atr external wastegate with one of the last rebuild kits sold new valve, bushing, and diaphram, hell ill take 500.00 plus shipping since atr is no longer in business, I guess there parts are now collector pieces and if you want my atr rear sway bar ill unbolt it for 400.00 plus shipping its custom bent for my gn.:D

This is the WRONG place to try to rip somebody....lol:biggrin: :p :D :p :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

I HAD THE HEADERS CUSTOM BUILD BY ATR AND THE PRICE WAS NOT $795.00 BUT MORE LIKE $1500.00. ALL YOU BGN GUYS SHOULD KNOW GOOD QUALITY AFTERMARKET PARTS DON'T COME CHEAP. AS FOR THE GUY WHO SAID HE WAS GOING TO BUY A SET OF T/A HEADERS AND NOT MINE. LITTLE STORY FOR YOU I HAVE A FRIEND THAT GOT A SET OF T/A HEADERS AND I WAS THERE WHEN HE OPENED THE BOX AND LOOKED AT THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME TO SEE THE VERY POOR QUALITY OF THE WELDING ON THE HEADER FLANGE, ALL THE WELD WAS DONE ON THE INSIDE OF THE PORT, WHICH WITH THE GN1 ALU. HEADS IS A RESTRICTION OF EXHAUST FLOW. T/A WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING FOR HIM TO CORRECT THE HEADERS. SO, WHAT HE DID WAS GET A CERTIFED WELDER TO WELD AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THE HEADER FLANGE AND HAVE GRIND OUT ALL THE WELD FOR THE INSIDE FOR BETTER EXHAUST FLOW. WHICH MATCHES THE EXHAUST PORT ON THE GN1 ALU. HEAD. $1,000 FOR T/A HEADERS PLUS IT COST HIM ANOTHER $300.00 FOR THE CERTIFED WELDER TO FIX T/A'S POOR WELDING SKILLS ON THE HEADER FLANGE.

I want to know what is so Custom about these headers, And $300.00 to weld so headers i would have did it for $80.00. By the way let me get my boots on before i continue.;)

Are they stage 2 headers? when you bought the headers did you buy them with down pipe?. just wondering .Because when i bought mine new with down pipe. I cant remember but i think i paid 1100.00 for them but those were 1 1/2 primarys. what is custom on these headers. I looked at a set of ta headers on saturday. they look real nice . they are a little differant from atr design. but the guy said they fit real nice .

Headers

i'll trade you for my stock headers. They are stainless steel, and came off of my we-4 which means they are only one of 1,475 or so, not to mention the we-4's that were crushed! that means my stock headers are probably only one of a few hundred left!!! to make it fair, i'll pay shipping.:smile:

no, not stage 2 headers and no downpipe was bought with them. I measured the tubes and their 1 1/2" Is anyone willing to give me $825.00 for them shipped?
Are they stage 2 headers? when you bought the headers did you buy them with down pipe?. just wondering .Because when i bought mine new with down pipe. I cant remember but i think i paid 1100.00 for them but those were 1 1/2 primarys. what is custom on these headers. I looked at a set of ta headers on saturday. they look real nice . they are a little differant from atr design. but the guy said they fit real nice .