Atr Headers

jbturbov6

For sale used ATR stainless steel headers for 3 bolt turbo. Fits 86/87 gn or t-type. Make very fair offer since ATR is no longer in business.

I missed a set on ebay . and i'm pretty sure that these are the ones . and you know what i offered you. what do you want for them.because i can buy ta performance stainless headers for a little more than what i offered you. I'M not trying to be cheap. there is no such thing as cheap with these cars.let me know.or put them back up with buy now with what i offered you and i will buy them. I hope i did not insult you with that price.If i did i'm sorry

If you change your mind email me . you know my offer. ill pay shipping also.

jbturbov6, I know that site has been down quite a bit over the last several days, but I would appreciate a response to my PMs to you ASAP.

Thanks,
JT

Since the company is no longer in business why would someone want them for more than they cost new???? The lifetime warranty also went out of business when the company did... Plus SHIPPING....LOL

i dont think they would fit without "massaging", not willing to roll the dice on jap sh!t headers