ATR HEADERS, X-over, Up-pipe for sale...

wow i cant believe you have them up for sale. what are your plans>?

I had full intention of runnin my hot air motor and spice it up, but after taking the motor apart, I found out it wasn't a hot air block, or heads, and obviously not a number matching block. The engine also needed rebuilt which I wasn't expecting either. The crank has already been turned, and the engine bored. So i decided if i was going to build a motor from the ground up, it ought as well be an 86/87 motor, considering my engine was no longer original. I was going to put an IC on the hot air motor anyway, so it made sense to me to go sell of these parts and go to an 86/87 setup.

These parts should make someone very pleased....

Nate

Price is negotiable guys....make me an offer...I would like to get rid of these....Aftermarket headers for hot airs are few and far between!

Nate

i can understand. i was just going to change the heads out on my car and noticed the #6 piston was beat to ****. now im building a new motor. bump for a good buy and rare item. I also have a V1 for sale if anyone wants it.

OK you guys are killing me!! Lets try a different approach...

Everything - $650 shipped

or

ATR, SS, new ceramic coated up-pipe - $100 + shipping

ATR, SS, new ceramic coated Crossover-$100 + shipping

ATR, SS, new ceramic coated Headers - $500 + shipping

Thanks!
Nate

im sure they are. This is a killer buy. Want a V1 intake to go with?

ATR Headers

What size is the downpipe? I may be interested in all of it. Thanks Jerry Berger. Is there ayway you can post pictures of the parts?

Still for sale....

Sorry Waco84GN, I don't have a downpipe.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
Nathyn