atr headers wanted and need atr right side also

redman

Looking for complete set of used atr headers or new set and need a right side atr header in wrecked car, any help thanks mark.

redman said:
Looking for complete set of used atr headers or new set and need a right side atr header in wrecked car, any help thanks mark.

I have a BRAND NEW set of ATR SS headers I'm looking to get rid of. I had a EGT bung welded about and inch before the turbo, for an EGT probe, but it can be capped off if you don't want to use it. I've got a little over $900 in them with the S&H charges and the bung being weld on it. Would like to get as close as I can to what I have in them.

atr

Walker231T said:
I have a BRAND NEW set of ATR SS headers I'm looking to get rid of. I had a EGT bung welded about and inch before the turbo, for an EGT probe, but it can be capped off if you don't want to use it. I've got a little over $900 in them with the S&H charges and the bung being weld on it. Would like to get as close as I can to what I have in them.[/QUOTE

sent you a pm

Norbs, replied to your email

Norbs,
I replied to your email. I can be reached at (925) 423-4246 days or
(925) 551-7855 home. I'm interested.
John A, Turbohh

I have a set of stainless series 1 ATR Headers for sale. They were originally made in 1988 or around there. Old School.

I just had them cleaned up and sent out for Jet Hot 2000 Black coating. I am expecting them back next week.

Asking 850.00 for the set with the Crossover pipe. The crossover pipe and both headers have been coated.

I also have an ATR Downpipe with external racegate available if interested.

Scott