ATR Front Mount Intercooler For Sale

turbocarlab

One at a time
I believe all the parts are here, bought it slightly used from a friend 3 years ago but never used it, there are 5 pieces of piping total one piece with a bung for mat sensor and one with a flange for a blowoff valve (yes i know its unnecessary but it was there when i got it) It is polished aluminum in good condition. Its the same one they had in their most recent catalog only manufactured when they were still here in Roseville, CA, so it is old, $400 OBO ?? What is this worth? email with any questions. thank you

intercooler

could u send pics of unit i am trying to purchase a intercooler right now need 1 asap also pics of piping u have

Intercooler

Hi My Name Is Kwabena.i Am Calling About Your Atr F/m Intercooler For Sale.please Give Me A Call At(678)754-7112 As Soon As You Recieve This Message.if I Do Not Answer Leave A Message And Your Number And I Will Call You Right Back.thank You.

Hi My Name Is Kwabena.i Am Calling About Your Atr F/m Intercooler For Sale.please Give Me A Call At(678)754-7112 As Soon As You Recieve This Message.if I Do Not Answer Leave A Message And Your Number And I Will Call You Right Back.thank You.

I smell fraud.

Intercooler

My Name Is Kwabena. I Sent You A Message A Couple Of Days Ago. Please Call Me At (678)754-7112 As Soon As Possible. If I Do Not Answer The Phone, Please Leave A Message And I Will Call You Back As Soon As Possible. Thank You Very Much.

wtf is this clowns angle? I don't get it.

My name is Chris and I'm interested in why your interested in every fmic on this board. Call me at 800 whatthefck are you thinking and if I don't answer leave a message and I'll call back later

My Name Is Kwabena. I Sent You A Message A Couple Of Days Ago. Please Call Me At (678)754-7112 As Soon As Possible. If I Do Not Answer The Phone, Please Leave A Message And I Will Call You Back As Soon As Possible. Thank You Very Much.

Weird

turbonasty...where ya at in MS? I live in the bustling metropolis of Brookhaven.