atr exhaust

johnwe4 said:
looking for 2.5 or 3" atr exhaust with pit bull mufflers must be new or very good shape

buickwe4@direcway.com

I have a custom made 3" single shot with ATR Pit Bull muffler. All stainless with a polished tip at the rear. This was hand-made by Bobby Simms - used to be Action Fabrication. Part is coming up on 10 years old but probably has less than 500 miles on it and is in great shape. Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out. Part is in Northern DE. I am asking $350 (shipping not included - would be very expensive I think). This is as nice of a 3" exhaust as you are going to see in my opinion.

MSA

MSA231V6 said:
I have a custom made 3" single shot with ATR Pit Bull muffler. All stainless with a polished tip at the rear. This was hand-made by Bobby Simms - used to be Action Fabrication. Part is coming up on 10 years old but probably has less than 500 miles on it and is in great shape. Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out. Part is in Northern DE. I am asking $350 (shipping not included - would be very expensive I think). This is as nice of a 3" exhaust as you are going to see in my opinion.

MSA
can i get some pics as well and a shipping quote to 08060 nj in case he does not want it

thanks

single shot

no dout it a nice set up,but im looking for a different atr exhaust setup,somebody please help me out, looking for dual setup

Raist103 said:
can i get some pics as well and a shipping quote to 08060 nj in case he does not want it

thanks

I'll send pics tomorrow (Saturday afternoon) to you both - first shot to WE4 of course. I have no idea what shipping would be - I imagine it would not be cheap.

MSA