ATR DP questions

b4black

Do they ATR downpipes have the 4-bolt flange on the bottom?

Are they a true 2½" all the way down?

How much are they and do they stock them (or build to order)?

(couldn't find this info on the website) Thanks!

Just the pipe

The ATR pipe is 2 1/2 all the way mandrel bends. No flange except to mount it to the turbo. The bottom end is open pipe quite long. I don't know if their stocking them now or not. Demand is probably not real high.

i just ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and they had them in stock. there about $150 and it comes with the 4 bolt flange to mount the cat to. though you have to have it welded on. also yes the bottom end is long basicly so if you want to elminate your cat. hope that helps.

i just got my dpabout two weeks ago maybe its a new thing or maybe i got lucky not that myself having the flange is all that important

If you didn't get your flange to hook your converter to, call up ATR and they will gladly send you a replacement. I thought they didn't send mine, (I didn't see it with all the exitement ripping the box apart) So I called ATR and I was really suprised that after a month went by they remembered actually putting the cat converter flange in my box! Sure enough I double checked and it was wrapped up in the bubblewrap. Unfortunately I wanted to eliminate my converter so I had to order the other flange to hook directly to the exhaust pipes on the other side of the converter.($20)